Quantcast

...so I am posting a thread about starting threads with "So I..."

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I've noticed a fairly recent phenomenon of posters starting threads titled, "So I..." and I was wondering if readers were more apt to read a thread so titled.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I really thought N8 was off his rocker again, but I just resorted all Lounge threads in alpha order and there are 10 recent threads that start with "So I..."

I dunno.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I am more likely to read a thread that starts with "So I...." than one with a title that contains "WTF?". I think "WTF?" will win the worst thread title for 2004 award.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
I am more likely to read a thread that starts with "So I...." than one with a title that contains "WTF?". I think "WTF?" will win the worst thread title for 2004 award.
N8 is just wondering since he, like me, has trouble getting people to care what he has to say now days.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
loco said:
Ass kisser - what do you want from him???
I don't consider it arse-smooching; more like a mutual shared appreciation of a dry, biting and attitudinous sense of humor. She has no need of help around here from the likes of me, as she can easily handle several of you nookienuts concurrently. It's like verbal hapkido with most of the "current residents" of da monkey getting the business end from time to time despite failed attempts at coordinating their attacks. :p

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
So there I was, balls deep in a plate of buttered mashed potatoes in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner, when I say to myself "who am I to judge the Pope".

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
I don't consider it arse-smooching; more like a mutual shared appreciation of a dry, biting and attitudinous sense of humor. She has no need of help around here from the likes of me, as she can easily handle several of you nookienuts concurrently. It's like verbal hapkido with most of the "current residents" of da monkey getting the business end from time to time despite failed attempts at coordinating their attacks. :p

Thank you...There are plenty of others that will agree with me that if there were such an award as Funniest Poster on RM, it would be llkoolkeg. There have been a couple of people that I've considered that might be a close second, but really, no one can touch his wit...pull a search on his posts and come back and tell me if you still think I'm kissing his ass...boy you sure have gotten sassy after receiving your cds...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
N8 is just wondering since he, like me, has trouble getting people to care what he has to say now days.
:nope:
Don't try to build yourself up by attempting to liken yourself to The N8ster...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Thank you...There are plenty of others that will agree with me that if there were such an award as Funniest Poster on RM, it would be llkoolkeg. There have been a couple of people that I've considered that might be a close second, but really, no one can touch his wit...pull a search on his posts and come back and tell me if you still think I'm kissing his ass...boy you sure have gotten sassy after receiving your cds...
uhm - sorry
Yes llkoolkeg is funny fo shizzle. I have to say mrbudisgood is holding his own today. There are some funny ass people fo sho.

N8 - the only thing we will ever have in common is that we both post on RM. Really.