Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Friend of yours?

Only met him briefly, last year, in Oslo. I'd probably bump into him again shortly, if I wasn't fresh off the surgeon's slab. Anyone who might be interested, and in Oslo in the next week or so, I can get you details of the open-to-the-public date/time. It will be worth poking your head in and hanging around for a bit ;)

... and I can get you the name of a good friend who can hook you up with some piercings and/or scars.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why let your friend do it when you can have a "professional" do it at a Harley Davidson dealership party. Got an email yesterday. :rofl:

Help us celebrate 13 years of serving the incredible Harley-Davidson riding community of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We couldn't pack much more into a 3-hour event! Here's the rundown of what we have planned for our Anniversary Party:

• Koi Fusion serving $2 Burritos
  • Beer Garden hosted by the Corner Saloon
  • $13 Tattoos inked by Justin Lee
  • Pinstriping provided by Spiderman
  • Bikini Bike Wash hosted by girls in bikinis
  • Hooters Girls serving Boneless Wings
  • Sailor Jerry Girl sampling Spiced Rum
  • Live music performed by Scott Brockett

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
some of the best sex I ever had was with a woman with flaming pink mohawk and matching pubes, bunch of piercings some tats, involved some bondage that went on for days and it left bite marks all over my chest for weeks to the point that I could not go shirtless in public until I healed up..I wish I had pics but that was pre cell phone and digital cameras

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I sketched a rough idea for a logo for my suspension crew. It turned into a finished product, not much different from my sketch. Today, I saw it tattooed on my buddy's leg. Didn't grab a pic. I'll work on getting one (a pic, not a tattoo).

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So when i was in college i decided i wanted to get into doing piercings, so i bought all the stuff. I did a few peoples ears and my nipples. then i wasnt left with much else to practice on myself. But before i get to far let me tell you that nipples are tuff. Anyway so my dick is within easy reach so i decided i would pierce the hell out of it. Ended up with nine on my dick and four in my balls. Let me tell you guys something i have never regretted anything less in my life. I got to show my dick to some many women at college. It was incredible. went from getting laid sometimes to all the time. Some females liked it, some didnt but wanted to try it. Those were the days. Now all i got is scars and fond memory's of showing my dick to small crowds of people while they gazed in wonder.

Now there was a time in tijuana, the strippers were really into it. But the funniest was trying to get on a plane and i was selected for a "random" screening. As he waved his wand over my nipples and it beeped. I got a quizzical look, i explained the nipple piercings. The TSA agent then said well i need to touch them with the back of my hand and if i can feel them ok, but if not ill have to have a look. So fine we finished that. Then he continues on with the wand and it beeps crazy at my zipper and he looks at me and says "oh no" and i replied "oh ya". So then he says the back of his hand thing again. He was real disgusted with feeling them. Not real cool getting my dick touch by a dude. But with any luck i ruined the rest of his life. Fucking TSA.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So when i was in college i decided i wanted to get into doing piercings, so i bought all the stuff. I did a few peoples ears and my nipples. then i wasnt left with much else to practice on myself. But before i get to far let me tell you that nipples are tuff. Anyway so my dick is within easy reach so i decided i would pierce the hell out of it. Ended up with nine on my dick and four in my balls. Let me tell you guys something i have never regretted anything less in my life. I got to show my dick to some many women at college. It was incredible. went from getting laid sometimes to all the time. Some females liked it, some didnt but wanted to try it. Those were the days. Now all i got is scars and fond memory's of showing my dick to small crowds of people while they gazed in wonder.

Now there was a time in tijuana, the strippers were really into it. But the funniest was trying to get on a plane and i was selected for a "random" screening. As he waved his wand over my nipples and it beeped. I got a quizzical look, i explained the nipple piercings. The TSA agent then said well i need to touch them with the back of my hand and if i can feel them ok, but if not ill have to have a look. So fine we finished that. Then he continues on with the wand and it beeps crazy at my zipper and he looks at me and says "oh no" and i replied "oh ya". So then he says the back of his hand thing again. He was real disgusted with feeling them. Not real cool getting my dick touch by a dude. But with any luck i ruined the rest of his life. Fucking TSA.

Moderator to aisle 3 for a custom title please

"you might feel a little prick"