Quantcast

So, I need a new god

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
What I want, is a mid-sized diety, compassionate yet demanding, afterlife equipped (multiple lives ok, also), omnipotent and not mortal.

I had a Jesus model with very few sins.

Make some recommendations.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I have a spherical God model from Dyson that I've been satisfied with. It was a little expensive but they've done away with the cumbersome and bulky religious text, and instead are preaching the theory that, on the 7th day, God streamed a video podcast to Man's smartphone.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Recently went with Kohler. Give my two offerings a day and he only uses 1.6 gallons per flush. He's an environmentally conscious god. Plus he's American. :thumb:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I have a spherical God model from Dyson that I've been satisfied with. It was a little expensive but they've done away with the cumbersome and bulky religious text, and instead are preaching the theory that, on the 7th day, God streamed a video podcast to Man's smartphone.
iGod. I like it. Any reception issues?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Have you thought about having a god custom made to suit your requirements? They can be expensive and have issues with being made to schedule but you'll get a great feeling when it arrives

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Have you thought about having a god custom made to suit your requirements? They can be expensive and have issues with being made to schedule but you'll get a great feeling when it arrives
That's what Mel Gibson did and it seems like it worked out well for him. He even made a movie about it from what I hear.