Quantcast

So I'm at the gym and....

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
There's this chick that works out at the same place that I do....bangin' body and she shows it off by wearing these short as hell pleated skirts and tight tops....Well today I found out the reason for that saying....good from afar.....far from good...I actually got a close look straight at her face and.....

SHE"S A MMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about disappointing.... :angry:

ITs a Gold's Gym so lucky enough there are still a lot of hot ass chicks that are toned as hell.

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
I go to Golds also, The Venice one.....The original I beleive? Anywho! The poon factor is unbeleivable :evil: Also the has been a celebrity factor is huge. At any given day, Lou Ferrigno (The Hulk) Jean Claude Van Damme, Mickey Rourke and the piano player from the TV show "Fame" works out there :D It's a ZOO :monkey: As well as Lisa Lesley (L.A Sparks) and some othersd I recognise.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man, that's harsh. Talk about false advertising.

Reminds me of the Austin Powers flick... "That's a man, man..."

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Naw...she wasn't really a man...but damn close....not just ugly ugly.....she was pug fugly...but that body makes a man want to get down on his knees and cry "momma'. Such a waste.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dog Welder said:
Naw...she wasn't really a man...but damn close....not just ugly ugly.....she was pug fugly...but that body makes a man want to get down on his knees and cry "momma'. Such a waste.

That's why they still make brown paper shopping bags. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dog Welder said:
Dude I coulda worked her over with a lead pipe and some might call it an improve ment.
Dang! now that's UGLY! I almost want to see a pic of her.. morbid curiosity and all.

U-G-L-Y.. you ain't got no alibi...

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
You know what's fvcking hilarious is that I know I'm not the only one...I always see guys going over to hit on her...but like the moment they get a close enough look its ABORT!!! ABORT!!! ABORT!!!

HAHAHA...I get a kick out of it.

Its like those old Bugs BUnny cartoons where he starts to mack on a chick cuz from behind she's smokin' ..but when she turns around she looks like an Ed Roth Rat FInk character.