Quantcast

So, part of my bike broke this weekend.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I was out for an XC ride on my GT. Got 9 miles in, decided to turn around. On the downhill section about 3 miles from my car, the dog bone on my bike broke. lame. Here's a pic of said bike.

I wanted to do quite a bit of riding this weekend since it is a three day weekend. But of course, nobody around here sells GT stuff. So i had to go to a dealer (that sucks) that doesn't sell many bikes and order the part from them, and it'll probably take about a week and a half to get it.

I went over to the LBS where i know a lot of the employees. I talked to the owner about a certain bike that i could tell hadn't been ridden yet. It's my size, and it's his bike. Not the shops bike. So i said, "hey man, if you need someone to get that bike dirty, let me know." He said, "go ahead. I haven't had time for anything but the road bike lately. Take it out and let me know how it is." No charge at all.

So, this is the bike i have to ride today. I think the seat is a bit high. I'm going to set it up in a few.

I'm totally stoked. I'll let you guys know how it is when i come back.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Ah, I posted this in the lounge too because this post took forever to come up.

I liked it. It climbed really well. Check out the review in the lounge. I'm trying to take the bike for another ride this thursday so i can set it up a little better.