Quantcast

So .Pit Steelers as the NFL season gets ready to kick off...............

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Are we going to do our little wager?

Your wrong prediction will land you this avatar.

Rules:
Every wrong Steeler prediction will win you this avatar until the next correct prediction.

Post season prediction: You can state before the season starts on how far they will go. If you don't think they have what it takes, that's cool. If you think they are going all the way, or to a championship game (I'll give you until mid season to decide), and they don't, you display the avatar until next season begins.

Last year you were convinced the Steelers were going all the way. Now lets see how you do. I won't count preseason predictions, so guess all you want.

You in big shot?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If you think they are going all the way, or to a championship game (I'll give you until mid season to decide), and they don't, you display the avatar until next season begins.
Why would you punish us for his poor predictions?

If Pit Steelers is stuck with this avatar until next season, I'm banning Brian.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Pos rep...Sorry but no, im one of a kind. I dont want green squares reds my color. With a picture like that it should be something like........i dont know. Yeah sure do what ever your heart is telling you to.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
What do you have in mind?

King of ridemonkey

God of ridemonkey

The best person on ridemonkey

The most coolestst person on ridemonkey

the most offical person on ridemonkey

The most handsomsit person on ridemonkey

The more smartest person on ridemonkey

The most gangster person on ridemonkey

the list goes on..

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
What do you have in mind?

King of ridemonkey

God of ridemonkey

The best person on ridemonkey

The most coolestst person on ridemonkey

the most offical person on ridemonkey

The most handsomsit person on ridemonkey

The more smartest person on ridemonkey

The most gangster person on ridemonkey

the list goes on..

I honestly don't know how to respond!

Brilliant!

I vote for "The more smartest person on ridemonkey " too.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Well think about it...............

How good will the Steelers be this season? If you're convinced they will go all the way:rolleyes: then make that bet. If you think they'll win their division, make that bet. See were I'm going with this, if they're that good, you have nothing to fear. I'll give you until game 8 to make the final season assessment. If they finish with a better record than you pick, you'll be safe and don't have to keep that avatar.

This a deal?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Steelers really should be pretty good this year. Defense is always solid, and Ben is good. With 2 good RBs now, a great WR.... if the o-line shows up they should be right in it.

Raiders on the other hand?

5 wins max. Jamarcus Russel will be a bust of epic proportions.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I agree, Russell will be a total bust.
I watched him alot at LSU, and he was never anything special IMO. He had one good game against ND in a bowl game, and that's what got him drafted at #1. Clearly he has all the physical tools...he's a monster... but Im not sure he's got it upstairs, and Im not sure he's a hard enough worker either. 300lb QB? Not a hard worker.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
To be honest, I'd be shocked if he turned out to be an average QB. I thought Vick was awful and could never see the hype they gave him. So he can run the ball, his QB rating was pathetic.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I can attest that he WILL change your avatar to something like that. Brian has a weird thing SERIOUSLY overweight chicks. It's actually kind of odd.

As a side note, I'm going to the Redskins game tonight :monkeydance: