Quantcast

So this is sorta DH related, it relates to a for sale ad on craigslist.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
BV, if it should be in the lounge feel free to move it.

So when faced with out of pocket surgery expenses I decided to prepare to sell some of my bikes. CL ad went up, nigerians came scrambling.

ear muffs if you don't like bad words. enjoy. He's seemingly stopped talking to me, maybe its past his bed time.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
Your great haha
I have these same scams all the time. Most recent was a guy in aphganistan. He was buying it for his dad in europe!
The price went up. That damn shipping agency wants $950 them only charged me $500!!!!

Your getting ripped off. Tell the buyer he should negotiate.

My scammer threatened to sue me. That he had FBI connections and that is stole his money. People these days are so stupid

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
How'd the chicken salad go?
You can't leave us hanging like that

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Aioli mayonnaise is kinda redundant.

Ever since I read that story about the guy shipping his "mac book" to a scammer and tricking him into paying the hefty dutys on it this has been tempting.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Aioli mayonnaise is kinda redundant.

Ever since I read that story about the guy shipping his "mac book" to a scammer and tricking him into paying the hefty dutys on it this has been tempting.
That one was classic.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
the best was the guy who got the scammers so frustrated with giving them junk product that they had him ship a box of computer parts overnight internationally. He put something like 300lbs of bricks inside a washing machine, boxed/palletted it up and sent it over using the scammers fedex account.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Kelly Cole
5:51 PM (2 hours ago)

Thanks for your reply and am glad to know that it is still available for sale.However i have few questions on the Item you are selling.

1 I would like to know the reason why you are selling it?,
2 What is your firm
3 price though am okay with the listing price ?

Do you have the original box,the receipt and Do you mind if i pay you through Paypal though i would be willing to add an extra $100 dollars to cover the shipping because am not local at the moment i am out of town on a rig offshore and i would like to purchase this Item as a gift for someone very special to me.If you do not have a PayPal account, you can do so by going to WWW.PayPal.com and set up your account it is free,easy and guarantees transaction safety.Once you send me your Paypal email i will make the payment
into your Paypal account

Thanks
Kevin kpwhalen830@gmail.com
6:03 PM (2 hours ago)

to Kelly

My Paypal is my email.
I don't have the original recipt but I do have the recipt from apple when they replaced the phone under warranty. I have the box, charger and earbuds. I am selling the phone because I have the iPhone 5. Firm price is exactly that, $240 not a penny less.

Please send the money ASAP along with your mailing address.

Sent from my iPhone
Kelly Cole
6:08 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

ok..thanks i will make the payment now

Kelly Cole
6:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello Kevin ,

I just want you to know that i have completed the payment through Paypal,the funds had been deducted from my Account and i believed you have got the confirmation of my Payment in your mail Box (kpwhalen830@gmail.com) i will like you to check your spam, junk and Inbox for the confirmation . I want you to know that i want the package to be sent asap.I have added to the Shipping cost for posting .So i want you to ship out the item now and send the tracking number to Paypal.So you should be able to ship out the item first thing tomorrow and send the Tracking Number to PayPal Member Care Department.......Here is the Shipping Address Below :

Name: Adedayo Adenuga
Address: 126, church road shomolu layout
City: Onipanu
State: Lagos
Zipcode: 23401

I want the package to be sent by USPS (Global Express Mail Service Int'l) only because its very cheap,secure and reliable,I will be waiting for the tracking number.I will like to do more business with you after you have completed this transaction by Shipping out the item

thanks

Kevin Whalen kpwhalen830@gmail.com
7:05 PM (1 hour ago)

to Kelly

Are you sure you sent it to the correct paypal?

Do you know that this iphone will not work where you want me to send it?

Kelly Cole
7:07 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

pls check your spam folder now and get back to me asap now

7:09 PM (1 hour ago)

to Kelly

If you ever come to America want to hang out? We can butt chug Boons
farm malt liquor and get real ****ed up. Is butt chugging poplular
where you are from? Its a wild craze here, it makes it mad easy to get
your dick wet with the ladies cuz they pass the **** out. LOL

7:13 PM (1 hour ago)

to Kelly

Oh Geeze, Im such a goof, it was in my spam all along. LOL

I will get logged up on that **** now and transfer the funds. Once the
funds clear I will ship the phone. Don't worry about the delay for the
funds to clear. I'm good buds with doc brown so we can go back in time
and actually deliver the phone in person while you are reading this
message. Maybe if there is enough room in the delorean I will bring my
butt chugging funnel, lube and some COLT 45 and we can get crazy ass
smashed. That **** is so dope and fun LOL.

Peace! I will get you that tracking number soon.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
my new goal, is to find one that has AIM, will let me talk to them via that, share their screen and delete as much crap and copy as much stuff from them as i can. I have no idea if that will work but here's to a having a goal.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Should say something about Predator Drone and exact address.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Like pull it up on Google earth and ask which building.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Hehehe.... nice work....

You guys laugh but people actually fall for **** like this. I've seen it at work where people come in to file complaints against scams like this. Of course there's no way to investigate these things and track anyone down, but people still fall for it and lose thousands, upon thousands of dollars.