Quantcast

So...who's AC's fork sponsor?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Transcend said:
I believe she is with fox now from what I have heard. ALso that helmet is the same dainese thing I have, never realized it looked THAT huge. Yikes.
Yup, big, wide open mouth guard...but soooooooooooo comfy and light! I wish I had bought mine last year instead of this Giro thing that could be used as a boat anchor.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ChrisRobin said:
Yup, big, wide open mouth guard...but soooooooooooo comfy and light! I wish I had bought mine last year instead of this Giro thing that could be used as a boat anchor.
you really think Giro's are heavy?? :confused:

Chris R

Chimp
Mar 17, 2004
North East England
On a side note...which Dorado's are they? standard DH ones or the newer X Woks ones? They dont look ike the Dorado Dh, unless of course they are the 05 modal, but I would see no point to that unless of course they are doing something to the external or internal of the fork, or even both.

Right about AC though, she seems to have a new fork every race lately :D

RaID

Turbo Monkey
Chris R said:
On a side note...which Dorado's are they? standard DH ones or the newer X Woks ones? They dont look ike the Dorado Dh, unless of course they are the 05 modal, but I would see no point to that unless of course they are doing something to the external or internal of the fork, or even both.

Right about AC though, she seems to have a new fork every race lately :D

they look like the standard dorados, which came on the 03 Giant DH Team
definately not the Xworks model those things look much more massive

looks like AC is a bit of a fork slut