Quantcast

so

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i lowered the seat about one quarter of an inch and moved the seat forward so as it's at about mid way resting on the seatpost and i gotta say, i am a da.

good lord, within secoinds i was rolling at 23 mph (wind at the back) and started feeling really goOd with this new position.

yup, it is a big difference from what is in the photos on here but during the ride back with swcc last weekend, i was paying attention to how all of the other people had a much more comfortable look on their face and were producing better results than i could tell i was and i knew something had to be wrong. i dunno,sometimes i feel as if the bike is to small or i'm just not that physically fit and stOopid.

alls i really know is that i had a great ride as the day or the early evenig was perfect for it... a slight, coOl wind and appreciated all the way back while it was in my face but not hurting me.

i haven't ridden her in, well today woulda been the fourth day.

no real numbers other than i was on the bike for 2:43:16 but the computer stayed on while i stopped and ate tacos a go go and stopped in at a convenience store and just lolligagged around downtown for about 30 minutes.

27.6 miles total, nothing fancy.

Last edited: