Quantcast

So...

[coolstorybro]
...at work we are disengaging, on good terms, from a major customer. We will have a slow quarter and that could displace some junior staff who do good work, and I don't want that to happen. I'm probably going to take a sabbatical April, May, and June until some new contracts fire up. Currently, I am negotiating this with the spousal unit.
[/coolstorybro]

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
[coolstorybro]
...at work we are disengaging, on good terms, from a major customer. We will have a slow quarter and that could displace some junior staff who do good work, and I don't want that to happen. I'm probably going to take a sabbatical April, May, and June until some new contracts fire up. Currently, I am negotiating this with the spousal unit.
[/coolstorybro]
Aren't you like 90? Shouldn't you be retired?

I hit 69 in August if I don't croak first.

I'd have to have some idea what I was going to do if I were to retire. A lounge chair, a beer, and TV does not qualify, nor does golf.

If I wasn't in a committed relationship, I have a particular riding buddy that I would try to convince to quit her job and ride full time for a couple of years.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
We will have a slow quarter and that could displace some junior staff who do good work, and I don't want that to happen. I'm probably going to take a sabbatical April, May, and June until some new contracts fire up.
you're a good man, JBP.

edit: must spread .... :rant:

Last edited: