Quantcast

Some Pics SST 3/18/06

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
those look great! i should have showed...looked a little muddy from the pics how was it(oops you didn't ride:) ). do you have any pics of a canaidian guy on a demo 9 named matt? he pland on meating me out there. pics look great tho man.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
I do ride but i cant right now fractured vertibrae. it was a bit damp out there but not too bad, it wasnt to were you got splattered really bad with mud yet. Umm if i knew what he was wearing i could tell ya if i got pics of him, its kinda hard to tell what kind of bike it is from the pics really.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Nice pics!!:cool::thumb:

I was out there as well - couldn't ride either. Spent most of today digging and taking pics up top. Can't wait until it gets dry up top - and for my wrist to heal all the way. Feeling good today, but not good enough to do any runs. Soon enough.

Here's a few shots I got today...

Is it Thursday yet?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DBR X6 RIDER said:
I cannot for the life of me get the speed for this.

I'd be out there tomorrow but I tweaked my wrist pretty bad on the drop out in the woods. Dented my frame too (way to go, me :rolleyes:). I feel like a hack...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Finshed that new line at the top, should be really sweet when it hardens up! Really have to sprint at it with a big bike.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
cove rider said:
Thats good to hear. is it packin down good?
It looks like it, but actually didn't ride any of the new stuff; I mostly stayed on the bottom half. There was a guy there packing in the rough spots, so it should be pretty good.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I hit the top middle line(step down to double) and that new one I posted pics of. They are running really good, all the landings up top got 2 wheelbarrows of dirt or more!

I made a small run-in for the new lines, a little ways in from the road. It needs a lot of work but it could give you some more speed when I am done building it.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
wow, It's looking more and more like a dirt jump park... why don't we just build a pump track somewhere? we already have softies. It's cool to see all the new lines. Too bad there's not more elivation drop from the top to the bottom. But I guess that's what downhill riding is for right?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
SeaPig said:
Great Shots! They have been doing so much work out there. See you down there soon!
What's up, Mark!:wave:

I was planning on going down there this Saturday to do more work since I'm not quite ready to ride, BUT it looks like I'm going to be at the BBTC/Collonade trailday instead.
It's a win/win situation as far as I'm concerned.:agree:

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Holy cow! I really need to head back over to SST... I haven't been in so long and now everything looks completely different. Now that I've trail tested my new bike on Cleator (Downhill trail up near Mt. Vernon) and a few laps out at St. Edwards I figure it's ready for some SST action.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
oxygen_77 said:
Holy cow! I really need to head back over to SST... I haven't been in so long and now everything looks completely different. Now that I've trail tested my new bike on Cleator (Downhill trail up near Mt. Vernon) and a few laps out at St. Edwards I figure it's ready for some SST action.
Hehehe saint eddys is a joke now:rofl: Anyway who is still planning on going out there saterday if the weather is good? im pretty sure i will be there takin pics!