Quantcast

Someone Lose Their Bike?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So a buddy of mine who works at a LBS is cruising down the highway/freeway/interstate not long ago and his eagle eyed girlfriend spied a bike on the other side of the highway/freeway/interstate. They stop and dude Froggers his way back and forth to retrieve the bike.

He doesn't want to have 500 people trying to claim the bike so he's releasing little info and since he doesn't RM, he asked me to start a thread looking for the owner.

The only way to claim the bike is to provide info on one of the smaller components on the bike which only 8 were hand made by the guy who found the bike. Weird? Bizarre? Karmarific? Who knows.

He OKd me to post his cell phone number, but for God's sake don't bug the man unless it's you.

Jeff: 480.430.1394

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
Yeah, I got this posted over on MTBR also, with 0 hits so far. Kinda weird that Fish of all people would be the one to find it out in the middle of no-where. Oh well, like I told Fish, maybe that little part came back and brought the bike with it. I know he wants to get it back to its rightful owner though.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Yea, I didn't see your post and threw it up as well on MTBR. I talked to Fish last night but I didn't ask him why he didn't know who ended up with those 8 parts he made. Weird story though.