Quantcast

Son's of Anarchy finale'.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I stopped watching it last season and just haven't gotten around to watching this one. Maybe when it hits Netflix since Comcast wants to charge for $hit.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I stopped watching it last season and just haven't gotten around to watching this one. Maybe when it hits Netflix since Comcast wants to charge for $hit.
you didnt miss much. i thought the season was terrible save for the last few episodes. waiting on my new tv to watch the finale

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
you didnt miss much. i thought the season was terrible save for the last few episodes. waiting on my new tv to watch the finale
I don't know if I fell asleep or just didn't pay attention, but I didn't recall Jema killing Jax old lady or Juice killing the sheriff at the end last season. I watched half the first episode of this season and was all sorts of confused. :rofl:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I stopped watching it last season and just haven't gotten around to watching this one.
:stupid:

I liked the show within the first 3-4 seasons but then just slowly lost interest. It used to be a little more "realistic" when the show first started but now it's just a drama filled killing spree gang war.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have to say, I loved Henry Rollins and also the dude from Lost who played Pope. I'm still a little torn on Jimmy Smits, though. Henry played a damn scary separatist. :rofl: