Quantcast

sooo..I just hit a mexican on a bike..

Status
Not open for further replies.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
yea, well, for you PC RM people, a "person of hispanic origin".
so, i'm coming out of lunch onto a one-way right turn with traffic from the left (makes sense). I inch out a little past the trees that were in my way, looking left. I see there isn't any traffic and I start to go until this *CRUNCH* and a mexican flies over the hood of my truck. it was super random and I was scared sh!tless! I bent his rim and gave him some road rash and he busted the casing for my right blinker. The police came and surveyed me, the eye witnesses and him and since he was coming in the opposite direction of traffic, and I was so far out into the lane, it wasn't my fault. lucky. buut, i thought you RMers would like that..call it a hate crime, call it a hatred towards bikers..what have you..but that's my story..

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I just don't know why a persons race matters to you so much. I am glad that the CYCLIST wasn't hurt, and that you car didn't sustain any serious damage. But man, you really need to let the whole race thing go. Something like that can get you into trouble someday. Like my dad always said, "No matter how bad ass you are, there's always someone badder than you." And my dad is one serious bad ass, too. Just something to think about.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Ciaran said:
I just don't know why a persons race matters to you so much. I am glad that the CYCLIST wasn't hurt, and that you car didn't sustain any serious damage. But man, you really need to let the whole race thing go. Something like that can get you into trouble someday. Like my dad always said, "No matter how bad ass you are, there's always someone badder than you." And my dad is one serious bad ass, too. Just something to think about.
dude, it's not a race issue, really. i mean, it's just how the story goes. drop the inclination that i'm racist.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Here we go again.

Anothe 3 page thread about how much manzi sucks.

I would feel sorry for him, But he brings it upon himself starting these gay threads

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ciaran said:
"No matter how bad ass you are, there's always someone badder than you." And my dad is one serious bad ass, too. Just something to think about.

Manzi just might be the ultimate bad ass. He is a white dude with cornrows. Doesnt get any braver than that. :monkey:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
manziman said:
yea, well, for you PC RM people, a "person of hispanic origin".
so, i'm coming out of lunch onto a one-way right turn with traffic from the left (makes sense). I inch out a little past the trees that were in my way, looking left. I see there isn't any traffic and I start to go until this *CRUNCH* and a mexican flies over the hood of my truck. it was super random and I was scared sh!tless! I bent his rim and gave him some road rash and he busted the casing for my right blinker. The police came and surveyed me, the eye witnesses and him and since he was coming in the opposite direction of traffic, and I was so far out into the lane, it wasn't my fault. lucky. buut, i thought you RMers would like that..call it a hate crime, call it a hatred towards bikers..what have you..but that's my story..
Here I will give you a hint: codewords. Like in this case, bus boy. That phrase is even used in shops for bus boy bikes.

I know what codewords are referring to, but it really could be anyone.

korked7

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Park City, Utah, USA
manziman said:
naaw, today he was rockin' the brakes with straight bars. but I gave him one helluva bent rim. I offered to build him a new one..
yeah... if i was him i wouldnt trust a wheel built by the white man that hit me with his car. :nuts:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
korked7 said:
yeah... if i was him i wouldnt trust a wheel built by the white man that hit me with his car. :nuts:
ok, i'm trying to be nice to the guy after hitting him and I get your BS as well? who do you think you are? randomly insulting me because everyone else is? How do you know i'm not an expert wheel builder? It's the least I could do to help him and express my sympathy for the guy and you're shoving it back in my face like you have something to do with it? good job jumping on the bandwagon.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Why do you never hit a mexican on a bike?

Wait for it.......

Cause it's probably your bike.......

Glad no one was hurt. As for the racist thing, who cares if he's a bigot? At least he rides bikes.

The Ito

J

JRB

manziman said:
How do you know i'm not an expert wheel builder?
Because you had corn rows. No one with corn rows can be an expert anything. :thumb:

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
whats all you guys problem...?

im a mexican and have an arse kicking VP-Free with an arse kicking 66RC..... and man im a TLD whoore...

now what? you racist....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I was just offering some friendly advice. And I never once mentioned the cornrows. See how nice I am. :evil:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
manziman said:
ok, i'm trying to be nice to the guy after hitting him and I get your BS as well? who do you think you are? randomly insulting me because everyone else is? How do you know i'm not an expert wheel builder? It's the least I could do to help him and express my sympathy for the guy and you're shoving it back in my face like you have something to do with it? good job jumping on the bandwagon.
You know, an accident happened and it doesn't sound like you were at fault. But don't pat yourself on the back about it. You did what you are supposed to do legally by waiting around for the police, no more no less.

You didn't do this guy any favors by hitting him and you certain going to engender any sympathy from RM'ers by referring to him by his race unecessarily.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Amazes me... Had it happened to me, it would never had occured to me to mention the guy's race in a thread (as in, "I hit a mexican" instead of "I hit this guy" or "I hit this BMXer"), and immediately make a disclaimer about the mentioned race, then defend myself as not bigoted.

WTF is wrong with you?

Yeah, yeah, you and a half dozen other people are going to make snide comments about how it's not a big deal and who the hell cares, etc. But the fact is, you're obviously racist and it's pathetic. Not offensive, just pathetic. You hit a guy on a bike and the first thing that you bring up when talking about it is the fact that he was a mexican. :rolleyes:

:stosh: to this thread.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
binary visions said:
the first thing that you bring up when talking about it is the fact that he was a mexican. :rolleyes:

:stosh: to this thread.

IMO, I think it was really just a poor attempt at a tastless joke.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Man i just thought i'd never be the one to say, the quality of threads like this might cause me to stop using this forum.........

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
schweino1 said:
whats all you guys problem...?

im a mexican and have an arse kicking VP-Free with an arse kicking 66RC..... and man im a TLD whoore...

now what? you racist....
do you ride the bars forward with no brakes?

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
that same type of accident happened last year where I live, except the guy didn't go flying over the hood.

The driver, not knowing what had happened, decided to reverse back into the parking lot and try to see what the big noise he heard was. Unfortunately he backed over the cyclists head when he did so, the guy died instantly.

J

JRB

Skookum said:
Man i just thought i'd never be the one to say, the quality of threads like this might cause me to stop using this forum.........
You gotta admit the BMXican thing was funny.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i got hit by a mexican on my bike riding home form school last year. i was going with traffic and then this guy cuts a car off and pulls into a parking spot and nails me in my side. the guy atlest got out of his truck to make sure i could get up and once i did, he was gone (probley because he didnt have a liscen). my whole leg was brused and it hurt to much to ride home. i called my dad and he came and picked me up. when i got home he called the cops and they got a discription from me and then did all there paper work for the hit and run.

they never found the guy, and ever scents then i havent like mexicans one bit, and i have had many more experense scents then too. and i have no problem saying that im racist

EDIT: im only dont like full bread mexicans, most mexican-americans are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.