Quantcast

sooo..I just hit a mexican on a bike..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

IronJim said:
i got hit by a mexican on my bike riding home form school last year. i was going with traffic and then this guy cuts a car off and pulls into a parking spot and nails me in my side. the guy atlest got out of his truck to make sure i could get up and once i did, he was gone (probley because he didnt have a liscen). my whole leg was brused and it hurt to much to ride home. i called my dad and he came and picked me up. when i got home he called the cops and they got a discription from me and then did all there paper work for the hit and run.

they never found the guy, and ever scents then i havent like mexicans one bit, and i have had many more experense scents then too. and i have no problem saying that im racist

EDIT: im only dont like full bread mexicans, most mexican-americans are fine
You mad that a mexican has better English skills???

*everyone read this cat's post and tell me people are stupid. Not the spelling part, the lift part. :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
DRB said:
Hey pot that's the kettle you're talkin' about....

Bwahahahaha. I could me manzis twin... :think:

not. Although i have been known to listen to J5 and Atmoshpere more than once...

Iron Jim, your spelling is worse than mine. :sneaky:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
IronJim said:
i got hit by a mexican on my bike riding home form school last year. i was going with traffic and then this guy cuts a car off and pulls into a parking spot and nails me in my side. the guy atlest got out of his truck to make sure i could get up and once i did, he was gone (probley because he didnt have a liscen). my whole leg was brused and it hurt to much to ride home. i called my dad and he came and picked me up. when i got home he called the cops and they got a discription from me and then did all there paper work for the hit and run.

they never found the guy, and ever scents then i havent like mexicans one bit, and i have had many more experense scents then too. and i have no problem saying that im racist

I despise ignorant teen-aged people who can't spell. I'm elitist, I believe stupid people have no place in this forum.

J

JRB

ummbikes said:
I despise ignorant teen-aged people who can't spell. I'm elitist, I believe stupid people have no place in this world.
I changed it a little, ub.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
IronJim said:

Dude you are a tool pouch a big wrinkly one with grey hair on it :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ,and Manzi shut up

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
IronJim said:
i actually do think that im "seem" smarter in person, because on the enertnet, i dont know how to spell stuff so i use other words that dont really belong there
I see you future now Mikey Dees drive up window :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
BTW how old are you I figure about firteen/forteen ?????????????

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
shocktower said:
I see you future now Mikey Dees drive up window :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
BTW how old are you I figure about firteen/forteen ?????????????
you figure correctly. 15

and dont get me wrong, i give everybody a chance before i juge them, and mexicans keep blowing it. i do have friends that are mexican and there sick, but the majority i dont like. they can blame it on the hit and run driver

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
manziman said:
ok, i'm trying to be nice to the guy after hitting him and I get your BS as well? who do you think you are? randomly insulting me because everyone else is? How do you know i'm not an expert wheel builder? It's the least I could do to help him and express my sympathy for the guy and you're shoving it back in my face like you have something to do with it? good job jumping on the bandwagon.
Sean it's ok that you dont love evory one, I did you a favor and covered your face so poeple exactly what you look like

Attachments

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
"uh once a woman was mean to me and she almost hit me...so I don't like any women anymore...it's their own fault"...see how stupid that sounds!!....what I would really like to know is...how do you figure out what race the person is?...Do you just assume?

I'm half Mexican but I bet you couldn't tell. The person you may "think" is Mexican could really be Spanish, Central American or Peruvian...D

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
I "dislike" Mexicans that cant speak english, and the ones that are illegal. they usually smell bad, and ask me questions and i really cant understand them and they really frustrate me. the ones at taqueria always stare at me and my friends and speak in spanish and laugh. guacamole tastes like **** by the way. im not really racists but i really do not like most mexicans. i have mexican friends, i usually giev em **** for being mexican but they are pretty cool. but.. I am grateful that they are willing to do the jobs that other people wont do, i mean, if they werent here.. i sure as hell wouldnt wanna pick strawberries, or make burritos for other people to enjoy. soo. i think that we need to setup better border control. and if we do decide to let emxicans in they ,should be forced to take a class to make them speak proper english.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
more guessing...sounds to me like you really don't know what you're talking about...I'm not trying to be rude but read what you've posted so far and think about it....D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
DownhillnDunkey said:
I "dislike" Mexicans that cant speak english, and the ones that are illegal. they usually smell bad, and ask me questions and i really cant understand them and they really frustrate me. the ones at taqueria always stare at me and my friends and talkin in spanish and laugh. guacamole tastes like **** by the way. im not really racists but i really do not like most mexicans. i have mexican friends, i usually giev em **** for being mexican but they are pretty cool. but.. I am grateful that they are willing to do the jobs that other people wont do, i mean, if they werent here.. i sure as hell wouldnt wanna pick strawberries, or make burritos for other people to enjoy. soo. i think that we need to setup better border control. and if we do decide to let emxicans in they ,should be forced to take a class to make them speak proper english.
Dude, you need to take a step back and look at what you are saying. Please try going to explain this post to one of your many mexican friends. I'm sure they would love to hear that you think they do a great job picking strawberries and making burritos. For your own sake just look at what you've said and ask if it is really a good thing that you are judging an entire culture on your image of a relative few. Better yet take a trip to Mexico and build some houses with Habitat for Humanity. Right now you have some issues that need some resolving.

And guac is the ****! So good, so easy to make......yummy.

The Ito

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
IronJim said:

Thanks for being honest. The worst kind of racists are the secret ones, say all the right things (or say nothing at all) in public, then spout off in private.

Firstly, I should point out I lived in the Deep South and I met plenty of racists who treated people of all color fairly. It seemed to me their sense of right and wrong outweighted their racism. My friendships with these people has strongly affected my own perspective on racism.

You were on the receiving end of an accident, and you are now focused on the stereotype of unlicensed, possibly illegal, Mexican drivers. Frankly it is understandable to why you might fear other Mexican drivers.

The key is how smart you are. Smart people realize the little differences, like this person was a jerk, and how most people are not jerks, so the only way to find the good people is to treat all people cautiously but fairly.

Stupid people take one incident in their lives and let it affect them on every thing.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
DownhillnDunkey said:
I "dislike" Mexicans that cant speak english, and the ones that are illegal. they usually smell bad, and ask me questions and i really cant understand them and they really frustrate me. the ones at taqueria always stare at me and my friends and speak in spanish and laugh. guacamole tastes like **** by the way. im not really racists but i really do not like most mexicans. i have mexican friends, i usually giev em **** for being mexican but they are pretty cool. but.. I am grateful that they are willing to do the jobs that other people wont do, i mean, if they werent here.. i sure as hell wouldnt wanna pick strawberries, or make burritos for other people to enjoy. soo. i think that we need to setup better border control. and if we do decide to let emxicans in they ,should be forced to take a class to make them speak proper english.
I think you need an english class, I see spelling and grammer errors in it. I MEAN COME ON!!!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
manziman said:
How do you know i'm not an expert wheel builder?
Dude...you thought your Heckler weighed 23lbs.

Mr. Bicycle Expert right here, I tell you what :p

Didn't you declare yourself a bigoted conservative at Sea Otter?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
so, like, yesterday, as i was leaving Sonic, this fat _____ bitch walks right in front of my truck, which i am trying to pull out of Sonic. ****in' ghetto-ass woman plops her ass right there, instead of going to the cross-walk. a clearing in cross-traffic comes, allowing me to pull out, but i can't 'cause that _____ woman. i honk at her, and she gives me this "oh no you din't" look while moving about 6" over. i pull out, attempting to knick her with my mirror, and yell "yo, bitch, use your ****ing welfare to pay for a health club. don't make me sick manziman on yo' applebottom ass."

ok, well, not really. my girlfriend (who's a mere 100lbs) and i just said loudly "crosswalk, fatass." she yelled back "shu up, bitch blah blah blah" with the stereotypical _____ dialect.

J

JRB

I'm actually at a loss for words right now. I have lost faith in quite a few tonight.

*I hope this crap doesn't really make Skookum leave. I would prefer to see the racist assheads go.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
loco said:
I'm actually at a loss for words right now. I have lost faith in quite a few tonight.

*I hope this crap doesn't really make Skookum leave. I would prefer to see the racist assheads go.
I'm amazed at how many racists there are here, especially in my age group (Teenagers, I'm a senior in high school). It never occured to me growing up to be scared of someone because of cultural differences, we generally just made fun of the fat kids :p

It was my hope that the racism, coming from the racists that grew up when racism was acceptable, would be squelched out by the new (my) generation, but apparently such behavior has been perpetuated by my peers' parents/role models.

Racist kiddies, namely IronJim and Manzi, get with the times. It displays a great lack of intelligence on your part when you behave/think/talk like a bigot/racist.

Perhaps if you watched Birth of a Nation you'd begin to realize how stupid you truly look right now.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
manziman said:
yea, well, for you PC RM people, a "person of hispanic origin".
hey just lettin you know some mexicans might take offense to that. theres some at my school. there proud of being mexican. they have posters that say where hispanics and latinos are from and that they are mexican not hispanic or latino. and they correct teachers sometimes to. its interesting to see. and for you racist guys. most of em are pretty cool when you get to know them. cept for the ones that are to wrapped up in being "gangsta" . you guys who are busy with all this racism really need to wake up and realize all that hate is just a waste of life. ive lost alot of respect for some of you today. maybe my views different because i live 20 minutes from the border but cmon guys. some of my friendsride the bus from the border every day and work till night after school only to do it again the very next day. have some respect. godamn fools

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Some peole think racism is cool nowadays. I still don't get it.

Oh yea, if you admit you're a racist, it doesn't make it okay, you are still a worthless piece of crap

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
IronJim said:

i'm sorry you got hit, but your attitude is stupid. please learn how to spell, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
IronJim said:
i happen to know that spelling is not linked at all with intelligence
perhaps that's what the u.s. school system has "taught" you, but it's wrong.

http://www.24hourscholar.com/p/articles/mi_m2405/is_1_129/ai_86431655

the study said:
Results

Spelling ability, as measured by the number of correct scores on the spelling test, was significantly correlated with the total score on the Shipley test, r(80) = .47, p < .001. It was also significantly correlated with the vocabulary score on the Shipley test, r(80) = .50, p < .001, and with the abstraction score, r(80) = .30, p < .01.

Status
Not open for further replies.