Quantcast

"Sorry sir, we are fresh out of bitch..."

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i agree w/ stinkyboy...it's meat. it's an animal. we eat all kinds of animals. why are dogs, cats, or other domesticated animals any different?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
i agree w/ stinkyboy...it's meat. it's an animal. we eat all kinds of animals. why are dogs, cats, or other domesticated animals any different?
You really don't know? Yes you do...

There is no difference. Much like anything else, it's all in our minds. It's the same reason why we decide that some things are "wrong" and other things are "right". It's all in our heads.

To choose a semi extreme example... why is it wrong for a 35 year old man to marry a 14 year old girl and father children with her? She's of child bearing age, mother nature has enabled her to have kids. Why not? Maturity? In some cultures she has already reached maturity. Some would argue that her maturity is simply a matter of biology. (Can she have kids yet?)

It's in our heads dude... we've been condidtioned to believe it's wrong. Same with eating dogs. We have been conditioned to believe that it's "wrong".

Or for a more simplified answer... cause it's gross!

(Just my opinions... your milage may vary)

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
No one told them, the chinese, to do anything.
There are plenty of hypocritical "animal activists" that have complained so far. Even the horse eating French were complaining in the news back in February.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You really don't know? Yes you do...

There is no difference. Much like anything else, it's all in our minds. It's the same reason why we decide that some things are "wrong" and other things are "right". It's all in our heads.

To choose a semi extreme example... why is it wrong for a 35 year old man to marry a 14 year old girl and father children with her? She's of child bearing age, mother nature has enabled her to have kids. Why not? Maturity? In some cultures she has already reached maturity. Some would argue that her maturity is simply a matter of biology. (Can she have kids yet?)

It's in our heads dude... we've been condidtioned to believe it's wrong. Same with eating dogs. We have been conditioned to believe that it's "wrong".

Or for a more simplified answer... cause it's gross!

(Just my opinions... your milage may vary)
Ok, so what about eating a 14 year old? It's just meat.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bye :)

Hey Rm, now that Kidwoo no longer requires his rep points, can I have them? :D

*edit*
What?.... They are just rep points!
What does it matter what creature they came from? :p

Last edited: