Quantcast

sorry to everyone at snowshoe

coob0220

Chimp
Sep 19, 2004
im in a glass case of emotion
to evryone on these threads would like to say i shouldnt have reffered to "snowshoe girls", i was just pissed and my anger is directed towards people that keep flaming the wg threads. i am not responsible for what happend, , . i dint kick anybody out. . bottom line is, i like to ride there cause its right down the street from me and i will continue to ride there no matter what happend in the past or what anyone tries to push on me. so , lets stop the hate and anger( which im definatly not helping, i tottaly agrre with every one who said that) and to the guys i pmd with the nasty messages, im sorry. i just get hot headed and spoke before i calmed down, i think it was dirt jumper, knight 6 and mattoid, so sorry to you guys. and sorry to everyone who took offense to my snowshoe girls comment, it was hastily written and i apologize. stoneysnake, good meeting you and talking, you helped me calm down a bit(and the tip for the bike helped a ton) so to everyone involved, im officially retiring the mad coob0220 and im gonna be level headed in my posts(though i still will writer about wg) so im all about the ride community(though my posts made me look like an ass) so ride on.