Quantcast

Sorta NBD! Yeti SB5+

Discussion in 'Cross Country, All Mountain & Trail Riding' started by heavyd, Dec 7, 2016.

1. heavyd

heavyd Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 25
    Thanks man. :)

This isn't my first time on the internets. I spend a lot of time on Reddit, these guys are like kittens in comparison. lol

I also used to wrench professionally for about 15 years, I only quit because I was tired of being poor. :/

Please register to disable this ad.

2. 4130biker

4130biker PM me about Tantrum Cycles!

Rep/Likes:
    54 / 392
    Haha cool, I used to wrench as well. It's a shame that it doesn't pay better and isn't more well respected IMO.

3. heavyd

heavyd Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 25
    I used to wrench for store credit at a little shop by my house on Sundays just for fun. I just moved this year, I might do that again, I really enjoyed it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. jstuhlman

jstuhlman We noticed.

Rep/Likes:
    280 / 2,286
    how am i just finding this thread? admirable efforts on everyone's behalf. just waiting for @jackalope to break down the scene in NE loke he does at WC venue.

nice bike. enjoy. you're lucky to live close to trails. ride the piss out of it all. not sure about your choice of location, but to each their own.

5. heavyd

heavyd Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 25
    Haha, thanks. So far, so good. Trails are fine and I like the city okay. Definitely an improvement over Texas, but that's a pretty low bar. ;)