Quantcast

Sorta NBD! Yeti SB5+

heavyd

Monkey
Dec 1, 2016
Not where I wanna be
Sick bike, glad to see you aren't letting these hacks rain on your parade.:cheers:
Thanks man. :)

This isn't my first time on the internets. I spend a lot of time on Reddit, these guys are like kittens in comparison. lol

I also used to wrench professionally for about 15 years, I only quit because I was tired of being poor. :/

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Thanks man. :)

This isn't my first time on the internets. I spend a lot of time on Reddit, these guys are like kittens in comparison. lol

I also used to wrench professionally for about 15 years, I only quit because I was tired of being poor. :/
Haha cool, I used to wrench as well. It's a shame that it doesn't pay better and isn't more well respected IMO.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
how am i just finding this thread? admirable efforts on everyone's behalf. just waiting for @jackalope to break down the scene in NE loke he does at WC venue.

nice bike. enjoy. you're lucky to live close to trails. ride the piss out of it all. not sure about your choice of location, but to each their own.

heavyd

Monkey
Dec 1, 2016
Not where I wanna be
how am i just finding this thread? admirable efforts on everyone's behalf. just waiting for @jackalope to break down the scene in NE loke he does at WC venue.

nice bike. enjoy. you're lucky to live close to trails. ride the piss out of it all. not sure about your choice of location, but to each their own.
Haha, thanks. So far, so good. Trails are fine and I like the city okay. Definitely an improvement over Texas, but that's a pretty low bar. ;)