Quantcast

southeast photo thread

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
profro said:
Racing to win doesn't always mean going as fast as you can ;)
yeah. ive heard that alot and i am always tryin to think that and it usually works but im just not good at windrock for some reason. top area is fine but by the end of the water fall im just about wasted. i think my not being good there is alot because of not being in good shape at all. cause its so much more demanding then anywhere else. hopefully next year ill be in better shape but probly wont cause i have barely any work ethic.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
DHracer1067 said:
yeah. ive heard that alot and i am always tryin to think that and it usually works but im just not good at windrock for some reason. top area is fine but by the end of the water fall im just about wasted. i think my not being good there is alot because of not being in good shape at all. cause its so much more demanding then anywhere else. hopefully next year ill be in better shape but probly wont cause i have barely any work ethic.

Not being able to ride in the mountains on a weekly basis probably doesn't help either.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
DHracer1067 said:

Haha, at least you're straight about it... :)

What'd you have to replace on your bighit after the windrock? The right chainstay?

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
bradical said:
Haha, at least you're straight about it... :)

What'd you have to replace on your bighit after the windrock? The right chainstay?
yeah the fall trip i had to buy a new seatstay. i had put a big dent in the left side of it at sugar. then at windrock on a practice run day of the race bent my hanger so i though. then went to change the hanger and the whole dropout was bent back and in like a cm or so. was only like 60 bucks i think to replace it so not to bad. but i was pretty shocked when i went to the shop. i wasnt really expecting warranty since bending something and might have been from a crash wouldnt really be a warrenty. but they said it wouldnt even be one because apparently everything else besides the front triangle is considered a "frame part" so it only have a 1 year warrenty. thats bull**** imo.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:
i know who...but i'm not saying ;)

dhracer, when you coming out there again? i'm going to brace up the drop to big hip soon, should be a lot of fun when it's all done.
If you want some help with that give me a call, i just got my liscnese and the rabbit should be up and running by early next week...hopefully

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Not really action shots but here's a nifty little roller coaster Booger built for out at Planet Zod. Pretty cool stuff, we don't have it in use yet but we threw it together for the pics.........whole thing is twice as long and does an additional roller :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hey james what are you guys up to tomorrow?

oh and heres a pic of butch at sugar

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
and a pipe and 4 different kinds of beer and some cash oh and a bike and some jumps

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn right he is bushwacker. looks like you live around falls lake or wake forest.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
biggins said:
damn right he is bushwacker. looks like you live around falls lake or wake forest.
Oh, he's a little ripper alright. Pretty good ****talker for 10 years old, too.

He's good at getting my 43-year-old butt motivated. "C'mon, even a ten year old did it," is his favorite line.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i now have a pc and burner, i can burn ya a disc with the sugar pics (however most did not turn out good) and the pics fomr trail work day on it.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
bizutch said:
Biggins...how about emailing me that full file bro...throttle on! :thumb:

biggins said:
i now have a pc and burner, i can burn ya a disc with the sugar pics (however most did not turn out good) and the pics fomr trail work day on it.

Careful... He has been telling me that for MONTHS!!

Where is my river crossing picture in Hi Res :help: