Quantcast

southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Me at Windrock...here the "whooosh" on takeoff?

Taz's photo of Matt at ETSU....giving it way too much photo respect(see polishing turd)

My uber-ugly Swannanoa style...

Me deep in the rocky bog of Lizard's Lane....which incidentally next season you'll have one heck of a time holding onto your bike in thanks to the new sections that me, Biggins, JeremyR, PsycleOn, Matt A, Matt G and all added from the top :D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
T-Pirate said:
Thats awesome, what were you on this side of the country for? Did you like that course? I think its pretty fun, the bottom gets a little tight for just sessioning though.

One of my friends moved back to charlotte.
The bottom of that course was VERY tight.
I'd have to go from the inside to the outside lines.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
bizutch said:
Me deep in the rocky bog of Lizard's Lane....which incidentally next season you'll have one heck of a time holding onto your bike in thanks to the new sections that me, Biggins, JeremyR, PsycleOn, Matt A, Matt G and all added from the top :D
:drool: :thumb: :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
that thing travels around to a lot of nascar races. i have a pic of it going around bristol motor speedway. It is owned by the Foodcity grocery store chain i think

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
:nope: Fun was running a 7 man train over the stupid jump at Mansell. A 26-30'(depends on who you ask)step down gap. All I have is video of that jump. I've seen people out there with cameras. Anyone have any pics of the stupid jump?

Bloch

Chimp
Jul 29, 2002
GA
Peete didnt you take this one of me there. It think it might be a bit small because I had to resize it. Im not to good with this stuff.
Ryan

Attachments

Bloch

Chimp
Jul 29, 2002
GA
Ah there you go, thanks man. The one I had was different though. It was from the other side, but now it is gone forever. Thanks though.
Ryan

Bloch

Chimp
Jul 29, 2002
GA
Thanks man, that is the picture I had. I couldn't remember where I had gotten it from. Thanks.
Ryan

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Now that we're all jacked about the stupid jump. I talked to Chris W. earlier this week about Mansell and CP. He is all for rounding up a work party and going to Mansell to fix the DJs, DS and stupid jump. He's a full licensed 100% USDA SOFA/RAMBO/IMBA certificated approved crew leader. That's right, they gave him the golden whip. So once the friggin weather eases up we will be able to fix the place up.
And to all those people crying about the "drought" we're in. :eviltongu

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
heres a pic from me and Manimals urban ride on sunday, it was quite an interesting one, i witnessed a robbery and Manimal got heckled by homeless guys, hes got some better ones of this jump but i forgot his photobucket URL

Attachments