Quantcast

southesstern dirt jam?

Apr 18, 2011
Crossville Tennessee
Alright guys I was thinking. I have not heaqrd of a dirt jump competition of any sort in the ssouth. I have plenty of jumps in a big field in Crossville TN. Some are kinda ss type jumps rather thab traditional jumps. I'm building more every day and I was wondering if it would be possible to to throw a gig together where everyone comes out some day to ride the jumps and and hang out. Maybe throw ina few small prizes for best trick and whatnot. Food and camping is to be had as well. Anyone interested in starting an even like this?

Apr 18, 2011
Crossville Tennessee
dont have any at the moment but will soon. the weather here is crap. it was bright and sunny yesterday and now everything is underwater. but a short summary of it. I have built what ammounts to a pump track with many little four-or-so foot gaps but no pedaling is involved. and now i have built a twentyfoot tall step down drop in that leades into a ten foot hip gap that can send you as high as you want and the landing to that is going to lead into a gap tall enough and big enough to drive a full size truck through. I build more every chance i get but i have only just gotten motivated. i also have another six foot stepdown dropin to the side i plan on building a slightly smaller line from. its just a matter of when the weather works with me and how creative i get. i have a bobcat to work with and wood to build with so the options are limitless

Apr 18, 2011
Crossville Tennessee
Yeah if you know anyone who could possibly be interested in showing up. I need help digging. One man doesn't make much progress. Right now everyone sayss it looks weird and sketchy but I ride it every chance I get. I just need another set of eyes and hands to make it better. Any takers?