Quantcast

*SPAM* I'm blowing out all kinds of goodies, local heads-up!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Check out my garage sale thread in the component section of the buy and sell, you can link to it from my sig. I figured I'd spam here because if any loc's wanted my goods we could avoid shipping and simplify the process. :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Dude I need one too. that's next on need to but list. We always borrow a friends or just use a friends shop.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I added all kinds of stuff to my garage sale, I decided to part out my Bear and I finally added the Niterider package I've been talking about: 5 complete light sets and tons of accessories for $290 OBO. Plus I added pics of almost everything.

CHECK IT OUT YO'S!!!

Melt

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
Napa, CA
Do the XT vbrakes come with levers, and do you have any 26.8 seatposts .... preferably 400mm or bigger. Also looking for an SS crank (plan to run 2-1) BB that will fit a bianchi buss, and a cog.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The V's don't come with levers. And unfortunately I don't have any of the other stuff you need. At this point I am down to mostly small stuff and pretty much everything I have is listed.

The XT brakes are way cheaper than even the cheapest mail order FWIW and they are never mounted in the box '05 models....

D

d-sop

punkassean said:
The V's don't come with levers. And unfortunately I don't have any of the other stuff you need. At this point I am down to mostly small stuff and pretty much everything I have is listed.

The XT brakes are way cheaper than even the cheapest mail order FWIW and they are never mounted in the box '05 models....
i have a lever. free. pm me