Quantcast

Specialized was listening, Demo8 for 2005

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by Evel Monkey
yep, they must have heard you.
they must have heard me and called tawain, prototyped it and flown to whistler and tested it and then put out a press release, all in a few weeks. Wow they really care what I think! They must have done this just for me;)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Why would I check the third page when the hot tasty action is right here??? I didn't think any news this exciting could drop that far back that fast...

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
I guess there are much cooler and exciting things than this;)

I was thinking though that it would be nice if the size of the first page would allow for more topics; I guess we have around 25 now, 40-50 might be nice. If it's off the first page, I don't see it usually; just like you.

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
HA ! I said 1.5" It just don't make good cents.

How about a 6" to go w/ the beefy SCs ?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by Jm_
I'm not interested unless it is at least 46lbs.
Dunno where you guys are getting the idea that this thing is super heavy. We sent one off to BB the other day that weighed 41, and it's the second lightest that Trailhead has built. It ain't 35, but the owner isn't Steve Peat either.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I didn't say it was heavy, I just said I wasn't interested unless it was 46lbs...and even then, that doesn't mean that i want one, just that i'm "interested", so I can make fun of it. ;)

Pow pow

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
Scotland
I really like the sound of this bike, I have always riden single pivots (But with linkage driven shock) and would like to try out a 4 bar horst system, the demo 9 was a bit weighty for me though (Only going by what I was told. I have never actually weighed a frame)