Quantcast

Spin class tragedy

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Some girl was spinning real hard last night and the chain thingie on the bike broke. It made a loud snap and then thwack, thwack, thwack, and she almost fell off the bike. Scary! It was pretty entertaining to watch.

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Originally posted by Heidi
Some girl was spinning real hard last night and the chain thingie on the bike broke. It made a loud snap and then thwack, thwack, thwack, and she almost fell off the bike. Scary! It was pretty entertaining to watch.
Did you not get along with the other girls when you were little? Did you laugh when little Suzie slipped in the mud and stained her new white dress?

Did you loosen a certain girl's chain link, maybe just a little bit, before spin class?

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

Did you not get along with the other girls when you were little? Did you laugh when little Suzie slipped in the mud and stained her new white dress?

Did you loosen a certain girl's chain link, maybe just a little bit, before spin class?
Yes,
Yes,
No, I never thought of that!

:p

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Heidi
:p

I would have laughed too. :monkey:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

No, I only laugh if they start to cry :wink:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by Velocity Girl

No, I only laugh if they start to cry :wink:
I do that a lot. That's the whole reason I watched Temptation Island, to see the girls cry.:)

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Originally posted by DHRacer
Hey, if you can't laugh at other people, who can you laugh at?:D
One of my favorites if someone asks if you're laughing at them - "I'm not laughing at you, I'm just laughing near you" . :p

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by Velocity Girl

One of my favorites if someone asks if you're laughing at them - "I'm not laughing at you, I'm just laughing near you" . :p
No, I just tell them I'm laughing at them.:D

J.R.B

Chimp
Nov 6, 2001
When I'm on a ride and someone crashes the first thing I do is laugh! It annoys people who don't know me but the people that do are usually laughing along with me.
It's always followed quickly with a "dude, you alright?" and the most common response is "yeah, but how's my bike?"
When we don't laugh, that's when it gets scary, you know right away that it's a really nasty digger and don't say anything

I've gotta remember that "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing near you" line! :D that's classic.
And I think only Heidi could get away with her line, I'd probably get my butt kicked...

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
When I go hiking with RM and he slips or trips.. which happens alot... i say to him "Walk Much?" and then I laugh laugh laugh....hehehehhehe

He loves it dont let him tell you otherwise:rolleyes: :think:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by LeatherFace
My favorite is when I see someone walking down the street and they trip, not big enough to fall, but just enough to break their stride, and they jog a few steps, like right then and there they decided to just jog a little bit instead of owning the fact that they tripped.
Yah, that's always good.