Quantcast

spinning videos

Tech Ninja

Chimp
Mar 13, 2003
So I want to get a spinning video for when I'm using my trainer and came across the Spinerval Series. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with them. Or if there's anything they can recommend. Thanks.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I own about 5 of those and think they are worth it. Coach Troy basically walks you through a workout - tells you what gears to be in for certain drills, when to stand, when to sit.......

There is cheesy music in all of them, and a group of cyclists who are training along with you.

I like them because they give some structure to a workout. For example, one is "Uphill Grind" where the workout is focused on helping you be a better climber. One is "Time Trial" where it focuses on skills that are used...you guessed it! In time trialing!

Tech Ninja

Chimp
Mar 13, 2003
Originally posted by Heidi
I own about 5 of those and think they are worth it. Coach Troy basically walks you through a workout - tells you what gears to be in for certain drills, when to stand, when to sit.......

There is cheesy music in all of them, and a group of cyclists who are training along with you.

I like them because they give some structure to a workout. For example, one is "Uphill Grind" where the workout is focused on helping you be a better climber. One is "Time Trial" where it focuses on skills that are used...you guessed it! In time trialing!
Thanks! :thumb:

Bummer about the cheesy music though.