Quantcast

Sportworks Bob Ratchet Bike Rack Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ir Dan

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Orange County
my favorite ice cream would deffinitly be strawberry because i think that it is healthy becuase its strawberries but it not because its ice cream, or is it, it is also fun to say like homer, do it STRAAAAAAAAAAW BERRRRRRRRRRy

scofflaw23

Monkey
Mar 13, 2002
Raleigh
gotta represent for all the vegan mofo's out there...

Dark Chocolate Tofutti from Lizzy's in Waltham, MA with peanut butter sauce, chocolate sprinkles, and bananas. beat that.

ben.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
My favorite ice cream is Hugendoz cookie dough ice cream or mango ice cream :D

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Favorite ice cream.....

Langnese Magnum Bar with almonds. Soooooo good, so rich and creamy that you would think that they lace 'em with crack - it's almost impossible to have just one!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Dreamery brand, Black Raspberry, the one with the chocolate chunks...I think it's called something like Black Mountain...or something...anyways...oooohhh baby is it ever good!!!

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
Chocolate burnt Almond.
Why?
1) I love the taste of almonds (No I'm not into cyanide).
2) My wife is allergic to almonds, so it's a bit "forbidden".
3) Chocolate - No more said.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Oh yeah... My favorite ice cream:

"Death By Chocolate" made by Turkey Hill (around here, at least).

Double chocolate ice cream with sweet dark chocolate swirls and chocolate chunks.

Pure heaven for any choco-holic. :love: :devil:

Apr 17, 2002
Santa Cruz, CA
Dreyer's makes a season ice cream from Girl Scout Cookies. Read it again: GIRL SCOUT THIN MINT COOKIES IN YOUR ICE CREAM!!!!. That's almost like cheating. The Thin Mints are swirled into a minty chocolate base. Now tell me, are you just a little bit hungry?

kenyee

Chimp
Jun 27, 2002
Reminds of those horrible creamsicles from amusement parks, but B&J put a decent amount of cream in it and it tastes really good :-)

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I have a friend in AZ that owns a Cold Stone Creamery and we made all kinds of good combinations. I have to say my favorite was cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker and fresh strawberries all mixed together. Really simple and damn skippy!

(Sportworks is about 3 miles from my house! Those racks are sweet and i could really use one!) :)

"Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country"
Sure, I like all the fancy stuff with all the different chocolates and nuts and flavors, but really, if I was stuck on a deserted island and could only have one flavor ice cream it would be Blue Bell's Vanilla Bean.

mmmmmmmmm

anippy

Chimp
Apr 2, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Unfortunately they don't make it anymore, but my all time favorite is Ben Jerry's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. It was chocolate ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough. When my college roommate and I visited the B&J factory in Vermont in '93 it was a new test flavor that we got to sample. They then produced it for a short time. I would buy a pint a week and eat all of it at one sitting. <sigh> I haven't been able to find it for several years now. :-(

My next favorite is the old stand-by: Breyer's Chocolate. Just plain ole chocolate. Mmmmmm-mmmm!

Aileen

Status
Not open for further replies.