Quantcast

Squilchucker DH course info...MUST READ!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
You guys are easy :D

Here is what Wendy emailed me today after I asked her about Wenatchee....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are using the exact same courses as last year....the forest service will only allow that....they will not allow new anything this year. So, fear not about the upper section of the downhill! Please pass the correct word on to everyone.

Thanks,

Wendy Bailey (Zupan)

On 6/22/04 11:21 AM, "rhinofromwa" > wrote:

High Wendy,

There has been rumor floating about regarding access to the wooded section above the lodge at Squilchucker being closed off for the race course. Is it? Was it an issue before but it is OK now?

If it is closed….do we have any other options on the property? Down the side of the campground in the trees? I am willing to come up to help build a new trail on the parking lot side if that is what is needed. I am coming from Seattle so a good week or two warning to plan it would be nice….last minute trips are harder to do. So let me know soon if you need my help.

Thanks,

Kevin Dahlen
Rapid Descent/BikeWorks

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
Ha....little slow out of the gate there huh Kev :p
You have seen me ride DH..........Yeah I am a little slow out of the gate, Ms Cut 'N Paste. :p

We did well as a team we emailed her on the same day (probably within the same hour) with the same question. Probably confused here a little :D