Quantcast

Squilchucker....who is heading over Sat AM

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am leaving Sat AM. Not super early.....anyone know if we can camp inthe parking lot or anything if the campspots are full?

I was hoping to stay at a friends but he is going to be out of town. I am not to worried about it.

Just wondering who is going to pass this slow arse driver going over the pass....wave when you pass the slow poke in a Blue Dodge Dakota SC with a white Rotec in the back. :) That will be me.

Rhino

Any motels still have vacancy? Heard it was hard to find them since the forest fire in Chelan.....

See you guys there.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
i believe gregg and i will be heading over around 6 or 7 in the morning. but greggs a slow driver too ( except in candian work zones) so i'm sure we won't be passin ya. see ya when we get there.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I am leaving Everett no later than 7. Must be there in time for the first XC as I have committed to being a course marshal on Sat. I have know idea where I will be staying Sat. night but am not overly concerned. Hey Kev I heard you can stay at the YMCA, I understand that to suit you well.... ;) :p

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
evilbob said:
I am leaving Everett no later than 7. Must be there in time for the first XC as I have committed to being a course marshal on Sat. I have know idea where I will be staying Sat. night but am not overly concerned. Hey Kev I heard you can stay at the YMCA, I understand that to suit you well.... ;) :p
Naw they won't let me back since the "incident" ;) :rolleyes:

Damnit now I have that freaking song stuck in my head!

I was gonig to leave around 8 or 9 from Lynnwood I should be there before noon....I guess I can sleep in my truck. :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
crash13 said:
i believe gregg and i will be heading over around 6 or 7 in the morning. but greggs a slow driver too ( except in candian work zones) so i'm sure we won't be passin ya. see ya when we get there.
Well you guys are ehading out before me.....6 or 7! yawn....when I get up I will go (normaly 7-8 on the weekends)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
No, staying with kev/amy/mike... makes the 80 dollar room alot cheaper splitting 4 ways, plus we have the grizzly lounge.
Mikes out for this weekend. His knee injury is worse than expected.