Quantcast

SST Sunday 2/27

Sep 8, 2004
Unless I get a different trail goin' that day, I'll be there. Probably around noon-1pm. I'll have my camera gear as usual for those that want to throw down the style or whatever.

-james.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
scottjustscott said:
Yeah, once in the rain. The day of that XC race a couple weeks ago. Really lookin, forward to some sun and dryish conditions.
Hahaha! I was out there that day and it was nasty - yet fun!

Frank - I was at work or I'd surely have been there myself...dammit.

Sounds like Pip & I will be heading down there tomorrow (Sat.) - earlier than later, but we'll likely hang there for a while.
Not sure about Sunday yet. We'll just have to wait 'til Sunday to find out.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
i kept over shooting the the table and the big step down and landing flat well the bigger of the 2 jumps, my ancles hert this morning. i wish the step down was bigger.. :evil: i like to got mach 1.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Fuggit, I'm going back down there tomorrow. Pip, Paul, Zack and I finished up a new line up top. It's still soft and loamy in spots, but should be tracked down fairly well before too long.
Also fixed up the roll-in on the top right line so you can hit the top jump w/ respectable speed.
:dancing:More fun for the run!!!:dancing:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
my rear wheel and shock and front wheel look nice on your metro-sexual miata red bighit :)

seriously though..you need a lower weight spring on your bike...that thing is a freakin' pogo. your rocky was the same way. when you start hitting big-arse hucks, you are not going to be able to stay on your bike due to recoil...as funny as that will be to watch, waiting around for S&R sucks...

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
ill slow the shock down even more, i dont have an avy yet...the shock seems to work better on my big hit then on your chap.

seand said:
my rear wheel and shock and front wheel look nice on your metro-sexual miata red bighit :)

what are you trying to get at?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
the shock ran perfect on my chap...its all goofy on your bighit cause of the way it gets screwed up by the linkage....stupid non 4bar linkage :P

im getting at the fact your bike needs a different color !