Quantcast

sst sunday the 21st

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i might go, but it seems i already made plans with someone, just cant remember what they were.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i'd be down for saturday, no wrestling....as for girls, i know the pain, prom is on may 19th so hopefully beacon doesn't end up on that day

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
i'd be down for saturday, no wrestling....as for girls, i know the pain, prom is on may 19th so hopefully beacon doesn't end up on that day
Dude, your a junior, senior prom is better. . unless, if your girlfriend a senior lol? or is it junior prom? and you may not be together then. and besides all those previously stated things Owned!!!!

PS what more important, biking or you girlfriend? bros before hoes. just think as your bike your bro. :)

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah dude you should just go to prom as a senior. I went as a junior and it was really fun, but now i'm not even looking forward to it this year because i already know what to expect.

i'll prob just end up going so i'm not one of the 10 senior guys that doesnt go.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
chris, its suppose to rain tmrw, but you mean off of 90 and that one trail, lol maybe i will, ill talk to dan and let you know on here tonite around 930 your talking about the treail with a 2 in it right? or you goin to sst now? either place, when/where?

scott around 12ish on sunday if it isnt reallly wet

Sep 8, 2004
If the weather isn't too bad, I might be able to get there around 3pm after work... but its been busy so I might not get off until later, which would mean no biking. Oh well, extra money funds bike trips. hehe.

-James.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
haha well anyone who wants to go tmrw to sst well prolly be there at like 11, 1130
alright eren, I will most likly be able to get down there as long as today I go down to seattle to get a derailer and a hanger and pick up my hardtail from the shop. If i dont get the stuff I need for my big bike, I might head down to softies instead

Sep 8, 2004
Didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow, although tomorrow is also skatebarn night... tough call. Bmx, or dirt. How is it out there? Is it still pretty sloppy?

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
well if thats the case, I might stop down. Im tempted to leave my bmx in my car... and then hit the barn after, but if its muddy that wont be happening.

-James.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, tons of fun today! I was mentioning to Mark how we had so many people riding and not one camera out...that was kind of nice for a change.
Things are rolling well, James. A touch on the slow side, but it was hooking up just fine. I even managed to fix up the 2nd berm on the S-curves. Now I feel obligated to fix up the 1st berm.
It sure is nice having all this deadfall to use for filler!:thumb:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
andy- if you'd like, I wouldn't mind getting that first berm buffed up a bit when I'm there tomorrow. I can't go crazy riding right now so I can definitly dig a bit and berms are always my favorite.