Quantcast

Sst

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I was out there today and it wasn't muddy, just a ton of leaves on the trails. It gets dark fast out there, kinda spooky

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
you were? As was I...white TLD jersey, blue helmet, big hit w/shiver...did we see each other? I have no idea who this is.

And it was perfect for everyone else...leaves not a big deal but the track was tacky and fast

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
you were? As was I...white TLD jersey, blue helmet, big hit w/shiver...did we see each other? I have no idea who this is.

And it was perfect for everyone else...leaves not a big deal but the track was tacky and fast
Did we see each other? Prolly not, I was riding the XC trails:shocked:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I was there the last 2 days, really good riding. Lots of impovements. Tues was a little slick but today it was tacky, Maybe one mud puddle in the whole place. Fence line has changed a bit...

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
Sorry man....if it makes you feel better the weather sux...great day to do nothing if you ask me...unfortunatelly for me the job calls :banghead:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
:) you gotta cheak it out Ash, its running great right now. The kickers on the fence line are 4 feet wide now, to big hips. Or you can still hit it strait on, like it used to be. These are sideways, anyone know how to make them right side up?

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
It looks like there is a ton more dirt on takeoffs and landings now. Cant wait to check it out, Monday or Tuesday of next week.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Thanks for the work on the the lips and transitions that's been done. Also thanks to everyone for picking up after themselves. It was a good time out there yesterday. Peace!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Yeah, I got a call from him this morning. Well, I let it go to voice mail. He must have got up early to shovel the snow so he could get his car out.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
The contractors took all my Shore money, so I will be up there in a couple of hours, I haven't been on the big bike since the Blackrock shuttle day!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Were you there today, Trace? You were pretty stealth if you did make it...or I was lost in space. It was definitely alumni day out there. Good to see Tony, Gary (Norm should have got off the couch...he totally missed out) and a few other people I haven't seen out there in far too long.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hopefully you'll be rippin' it up by the end of the year...if not sooner!

BTW, did anybody besides Mark, Ted, Scotty & I stick around long enough for the flash of lightning just before 5pm? That was nuts...kind of like the largest flashbulb in the world going off. Never saw the actual lightning and it was at least a mile away but damn was it bright.:shocked:

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Were you there today, Trace? You were pretty stealth if you did make it...or I was lost in space. It was definitely alumni day out there. Good to see Tony, Gary (Norm should have got off the couch...he totally missed out) and a few other people I haven't seen out there in far too long.
Never did make it, too much to do with the move going on... Maybe after we sell the house in poo-town, and get back from Oahu.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Mahalo! Back up to Edmonds or Shoreline, where we belong! Puyallup is over my head. Or something. Got the commuter bike all ready, had $4000 worth of contractor work to be done to the house to prep it for sale and the deal should be closing the week after we get back from Oahu. I am so looking forward to a week of beaches and thanksgiving in the tropics...