Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
its very good, but definately not the best one. Empire strikes back is the best movie by far.

it could give a new hope a run for number 2, though.
i say it because i hope that by episodeVIII...mark hamill will have learned how to act...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

am in the middle of watching all 6 seaons of clone wars (awesome show though), and no way.. its un-posible.

its revealed obi wan had a close relationship with a queen, and did not leave the jedi order because she didnt ask for it. that was obi wan love interest around that time.

my rise to legendary nerddomness is almost complete now...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yup.
its surprisingly good.

not all the times (its 6 seasons long), but some episodes are as good as the OT films.
definitely worth the watch. the last season (which was produced by netflex) is especially good. definitely worth the watch.

star wars rebels, which currently is in its 3rd season on disney XD, is also good. worth the time as well.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
am in the middle of watching all 6 seaons of clone wars (awesome show though), and no way.. its un-posible.

its revealed obi wan had a close relationship with a queen, and did not leave the jedi order because she didnt ask for it. that was obi wan love interest around that time.

my rise to legendary nerddomness is almost complete now...
:stupid:

Duchess Satine. :nerd:

Edit: Though, Maybe Obi-wan is some sort of Jedi Wilt Chamberlain and hes just spraying midichlorians everywhere he goes.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
finally saw Rogue One last night and was sadly disappointed. definitely far from the best one imo. i went into the movie thinking it was a sort of prequel but figured that out pretty quick (and when anakin was already vader.) i thought the acting in The Force Awakens was far better

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
emo kylo ren, gratuitous harrison ford, and bb8, the jar jar binks of #7, say otherwise. as does the hrbl plot. but whatever.
An imperial droid with badly timed jokes, Forrest whittaker and his eye, the rebel savior who felt like she was reading from a teleprompter, atat's being taken down so easily, 30mins of slow filler in the beginning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
star wars rebels, which currently is in its 3rd season on disney XD, is also good. worth the time as well.
Good to know. I am in season five of The Clone Wars. The series has some awesome characters. Speaking of Rogue One, I am just at the point in The Clone Wars where Saw Guerra is introduced.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
^
take my money....
Meh, finally saw R1 last week. Much better done than TFA, which just went too far/over the top IMO, to the point of getting ridiculous, which is basically JJ Abrams. I might see this with the family over Xmas as something to do, but if I don't, I'll probably wait till it comes out on airline movies.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
its appears a spanish-speaking tv show has made the mother of all spoilers for the last jedi.

its subtitles presented Daisy Ridley as Rey xxxxxxx, and also revealed the last name of another main character.

some asshole friend of mine shared the screenshot on facebook. google at your peril.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
its appears a spanish-speaking tv show has made the mother of all spoilers for the last jedi.

its subtitles presented Daisy Ridley as Rey xxxxxxx, and also revealed the last name of another main character.

some asshole friend of mine shared the screenshot on facebook. google at your peril.
dammit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

curiosity got the best of me and i googled. and googled. thankfully i wasn't able to find it.

let me know once you get into rebels.