Quantcast

"Stealing" Amy's bicycle

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was going to meet Mr and Mrs Amydalayna in Downieville this weekend, and when I caught up with Amy in town, in a switch, she, not Mr Amy, was the drunk and belligerent one, making enough noise I could hear her from down the street.

So as a joke, I sneaked up and grabbed Amy's bike. I walked up behind a tree and pulled her bike from the stand in front of Yuba as a group of tourists blocked her. However, I was able to jump on it and ride away before her and her friends, drunk on Tilt, even noticed. Even funnier was that I was the one who sold her her new Blur LT.

Amy and her friends were flabbergasted, but we all had a good laugh when I turned around and revealed my identify as the bicycle thief.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Tilt and Vaults are such dangerous coctails.

i almost peed in my pants when i saw someone pedaling away w/ my new bicycle.

sorry we didn't get to meet up and ride Sunday. J had another rough day and took some tumbles that made the ride go slower than normal.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Tilt and Vaults are such dangerous coctails.

i almost peed in my pants when i saw someone pedaling away w/ my new bicycle.

sorry we didn't get to meet up and ride Sunday. J had another rough day and took some tumbles that made the ride go slower than normal.
My first run was rough when I realized changing your entire drivetrain except for your middle and small chainring is a bad mistake. The second run was better when I rode the entire thing in the big chain ring. I even cleaned the Waterfall for the first time this year.

On the road from 3rd to 1st, I passed 10 freeriders who couldn't pedal with their seats down; and I passed a couple of XC riders on 1st as well; all thanks to pushing the big ring the entire way.

Sorry about J. One problem might have been the quality of her riding partners. I noticed her riding partners were using Z150's, Nomads, Enduros, and Pikes. While her bike can handle that kind of riding, she might have felt obligated to go faster than her comfort zone.

If she had gone with a bunch of XC weenies, I bet there would be a lot more walking and less crashing.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
You should have painted it baby blue and put Swiss Miss Logo'sall over it when she wasent looking .

No girl should have a army green bicycle that's just way too hardcore !

EDIT: I just spend 20min on google images looking for a picture of the orignal Swiss Miss and for some reason they have stopped useing that logo of the girl who looked allot like Amy .
How's one supposed to make a good Internet funny without a picture of the OG Swiss Miss :(

All I could find was these , and I didnt think it approite it to P shop Amy's face on either of these . San Juro go right ahead though LOL

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Sanjuro has being trying to convince me to race dville in a skimpy outfit w/ his shop's logo on it for some money... I think there's a much better chance of me rocking a silly swiss miss outfit/

But I think you're right. If swiss miss did indeed ride bikes... it wouldn't be army green.

edit: just discovered google image searching swiss miss girl is a bit too racy for worktime.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Sanjuro has being trying to convince me to race dville in a skimpy outfit w/ his shop's logo on it for some money... I think there's a much better chance of me rocking a silly swiss miss outfit/

But I think you're right. If swiss miss did indeed ride bikes... it wouldn't be army green.

edit: just discovered google image searching swiss miss girl is a bit too racy for worktime.
I saw thoes also , same coustume as my samples in the links I provided ? I sponsor your Swiss Miss outfit for d ville , if I can put a Nem-Pro logo on it !