Quantcast

steel/carbon....new frame

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
So how's the bikey doing?
The frame is holed up somewhere in Rochester. I rode it at Sea Otter two years back and it was awesome, sadly my case of bronchitis came back, along with some strep throat. Couldn't work+Too much school=bike in pieces. Plus the frame needs a re-paint thanks to the paint shop selling the wrong primer to the Draco crew.

I'm hoping to ship it out here and build it up someday. For now I'll keep the Karate Monkey running and maybe, if I'm lucky, a short travel slalom frame will be in the works.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
The frame is holed up somewhere in Rochester. I rode it at Sea Otter two years back and it was awesome, sadly my case of bronchitis came back, along with some strep throat. Couldn't work+Too much school=bike in pieces. Plus the frame needs a re-paint thanks to the paint shop selling the wrong primer to the Draco crew.

I'm hoping to ship it out here and build it up someday. For now I'll keep the Karate Monkey running and maybe, if I'm lucky, a short travel slalom frame will be in the works.

Bummer, so you rode it once and had to put it up?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Whatever happened to that guy who built the Draco frames? Is he still actively building frames?
He was my roommate while I was in New York. He built a few bikes for himself and friends last year, some really sweet DH/slopestyle rigs. He is now working for a company that makes after market parts for Audi. In his spare time I think he is taking over the world.