Quantcast

Stik Out

ButHerFly

Chimp
Apr 20, 2004
This morning Stikman from www.stiksandstones.com says, "Been a great ride...but I just dont have the time to do this website anymore. If it was a profitable enterprise I would dig in and keep going, but it is not, and I dont feel anyone should have to pay for this info-so I am OUT. Thanks for the good times. Stiksandstones Chronicles will still continue in DIRT MAGAZINE. Thanks"

And it isn't April fool's day! I think the reason is because the love is gone, not the absence of money. After all, who the heck in the biking industry is in it for the money? It is a money pit. And if it weren't for the love of the sport and sharing with the people in it, then how fun would that be?

Well, I will miss the Stick's honesty and brutal opinion. I think someone out there should coerce him to write the occasional blurb for litter, or pink bike, or something?!#$%^&*

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Originally posted by ButHerFly
Well, I will miss the Stick's honesty and brutal opinion. I think someone out there should coerce him to write the occasional blurb for litter, or pink bike, or something?!#$%^&*
so there's another reason to buy dirt magazine.
still some of his opinions are debateable at best :)

love ya stik ;)

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Originally posted by ButHerFly
I think someone out there should coerce him to write the occasional blurb for litter, or pink bike, or something?!#$%^&*
How about here on RM????

He posts here, and hopefully will continue to. He usually clears up rumors that get out of control (Palmer for example).