Quantcast

Stinkyboy's Food

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I save these photos in a folder called Nasty Food, but this sammy should not be classified as such:

This awesome stack of melted goodness is made with mozzarella, fontina, fresh basil, tomatoes and honey. Since I work at home now, it's on the lunch menu next week!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
For those hectic days when you just don't have time to sit down to a big bowl of fermented cabbage breakfast Kimchee, your solution is an on-the-go box of Coolpis Kimchee Drink!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I save these photos in a folder called Nasty Food, but this sammy should not be classified as such:

This awesome stack of melted goodness is made with mozzarella, fontina, fresh basil, tomatoes and honey. Since I work at home now, it's on the lunch menu next week!

Yeah... that shouldn't be too bad for you. Look, there is something green in it and it isn't Guacamole.

Almost looks as good as the Chicken, Brie, honey, arugala and walnut sandwich that I enjoy so much.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
haven't read all the way through for a while - anyone have a link to that blog with 'food of horrors' from cookbooks of the late 50's?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bacon IN the waffle!

There is this place around the corner that has baconcakes- pancakes with bacon in them- dee-frikkin-lish. they also put bacon on their bloody mary's & on sundays there are bowls of bacon on the bars instead of peanuts. :thumb:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
it will kill you. and possibly the two people next to you. and maybe the one across from you. er, that is, if you're over the age of about 19.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The Cherpumple

Top: Cherry pie inside a white cake!
Middle: Apple pie inside a yellow cake!
Bottom: Pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting!

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Long John Silver's sign
So did you eat there or just found the sign amusing? I did go there for lunch last Friday, and I did not get the fish taco but I will say that a plate consisting only of deep fried fish products and other deep fried items made me remember why I almost never go there.

The Cherpumple

Top: Cherry pie inside a white cake!
Middle: Apple pie inside a yellow cake!
Bottom: Pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting!
That looks delicious.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Spaghetti and Meatball cake!

Chocolate cake covered in spaghetti icing, with Ferrero Roche meatballs smothered with raspberry sauce.