Quantcast

Stolen Wheel

Yeti Boy

Chimp
Aug 11, 2003
Austin Tx REPRESENT!!
its my fault i was a dumbass and didnt see my wheel on the other side of the car so we got in and drove off realized it about half way down the road and turned around got there in like 10 minutes and it was gone.
So if any one sees a rhino lite with black spokes on a formula like 20mm hub, with a kujo dh 2.65 and a hayes rotor for sale or somewhere tell me about it please

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
thats 2 funny maggot ho, so yeti girl how come I haven't seen you at the trails. If I were you I'd would be learning how to hit those jumps, because when it rains there only going to get bigger

Yeti Boy

Chimp
Aug 11, 2003
Austin Tx REPRESENT!!
Originally posted by dirtyj
thats 2 funny maggot ho, so yeti girl how come I haven't seen you at the trails. If I were you I'd would be learning how to hit those jumps, because when it rains there only going to get bigger
i hit lefty but it didnt turn out so well, my wheel bottomed out inot my seat on the way up and slowed me down bigtime and i fiddy fiddyed that ****er
my wheel is coming in this week and ill be out there to hit it again wiht a little more compression. also i didnt buy that bike to dirtjump thats why i got the twenty