Quantcast

Stolen

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
A kid here in the Springs had his BB7 stolen. I think it happened last week. It's a black BB7, Shiver fork, and Balfa is written in old english on the downtube. As far as I've seen it's one of the few BB7s in the Springs. The guy works at ProCycling so give him a call if you have any info.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Yea, Nate just told me about that today. That sucks so much! More of a spec list would be, 02 BB7, 02 Shiver, Thompson Stem, Thompson post, D321 wheels, MRP guide, Time clipless pedals, Maxxis Minion tires. Was originally painted blue but is black after he warrantied it.

Apparently he's not sure if he's going to be coming back into dhing again. He said if he does he's gonna get an M3, DH9, or a AS-X but he might just scrap that and get a DJ bike. Keep your eyes out for it! If anybody sees a balfa like that, kick the person's ass who is riding it. :D

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
Getting stuff stolen sucks man!! I built a SGS Team up last year, was all excited about it, raced it at snowmass and while I was getting my swag on the podium, some punk @$$ biotch decided they wanted it more so they took it right out the truck. I hope they break their neck on it, suns a biches.... :mumble:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
woody415 said:
Getting stuff stolen sucks man!! I built a SGS Team up last year, was all excited about it, raced it at snowmass and while I was getting my swag on the podium, some punk @$$ biotch decided they wanted it more so they took it right out the truck. I hope they break their neck on it, suns a biches.... :mumble:
This is Jason isnt it? Whatsup, this is Keaton's friend Tony who has the white heavy-ass bighit. Which, I just sold so that I could get a v-10, haha. Should be here middle of next week.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
mtnbkr4235 said:
This is Jason isnt it? Whatsup, this is Keaton's friend Tony who has the white heavy-ass bighit. Which, I just sold so that I could get a v-10, haha. Should be here middle of next week.
Ditching the beast eh?

the wop

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
Colorado Springs
jelousy sets in I too wish to ditch my beast for something lighter . sorry about the loss
of the BB7 , my ladie had her bike lifted from her right infront of her work last year on tejone . 2600 out the window . F**king idiot who took your bike probably doesn't even know what he has in his hands right now

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
It wont have a 12 lbs fork. Although Im definitely gonna miss my MonsterT. :( The guy said it is 45lbs, so that should be a good 10lbs lighter than my bighit.

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
DUDE! yer rocking the goldy like me. We can be a team now! The shiver is cool, but you need to pick up a boxer if you want it to race well. Jeremy just dropped his shiver, put a boxxer on and he says it makes a world of difference. I told him so. You can save the shiver for the freeride days.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Maybe once I actually have some money again I'll get a used Boxxer (maybe an 02 ;) ) I just sent out te 2300 for it today, so should have it early next week. haha, we'll be like twins, lol.