Quantcast

Store = Awesome

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Just wanted to say I am very happy with the store.

I ordered a sticker pack and can't wait to get it.

One thing, for the shirts, are other colors available?

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Just wanted to say I am very happy with the store.

I ordered a sticker pack and can't wait to get it.

One thing, for the shirts, are other colors available?
Not yet - but lets say you could pick one other color to be available, and that color would make you buy a shirt... what would it be?

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Just a quick FYI everyone:

We finally got the evolution T-shirt up in the store (insert witty joke about the fact that pinkbike just put it up too)...

We dropped the price to make it a bit more affordable. :) We also put the sticker packs on special!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I would want a green shirt with black text.

Also it would be great if a new RM jersey came out. Ive wanted one since I came across pics of someone wearing one on the crash thread

No idea who this is but they have on a sweet shirt!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
orderd a ride hard drink hard shirt and ride hard drink hard mouse pad . the RM store cancelled my order for no reason :wtf: what you don't like americans or something :mad: ?

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
orderd a ride hard drink hard shirt and ride hard drink hard mouse pad . the RM store cancelled my order for no reason :wtf: what you don't like americans or something :mad: ?
Hey Mike, your order wasn't cancelled, we received your money and your package was shipped out on Friday.

It looks like you tried to place the order several times and the money only went through the fifth time, so we simply cancelled the other orders.

Up here in the ol' high north we have love for everyone! ;)