Quantcast

street ride camper to downy towny.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
for all you fools that think you got some skill. street ride on tuesday night. me and a hand full of riders are going to be out on a street ride, so anyone that doesn't know were all the sick
she-it is thin roll with use. or if you just wont to see some sick she-it go down, thin roll with use. bring a camera. so what do you say maggetwhore(jk). if any interest at all post up and will find a meeting place for anyone that is interested.
so what do you think of lefty maggethocker hehehohohaha.tree slanger....

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
i don't remember your name, but i think i met you a few weeks back when riding with mike and dude name mark (balfa minuteman). i was on a norco. anyhows, what time are ya'll heading out? i have a camera that is being neglected so i'd like to take some shots if that's cool. if ya'll plan on sprinting and doing hit and runs, tho, i may not be able to keep up with a hefty porker of a pack on my back. lemme know, thanks.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
four shore. I do remember you. I think will be meeting at my friends house to have what we call a safety meeting of some kindbu.... well anyways get the point, then head out. so if you wont to join the meeting thin pm me your number and I'll give you a call to give you directions to my friends apartment. its over by the sportshop on townlake.

no sprinting at all its not an xc race.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
lefty looks aight.not sure what youre trying to do by putting more dirt on, it but looks good nonetheless.the new trail however is the shiznizzo.i rode it on the supa8 and it felt sweet as that tang i woke up in.cant wait to get my bikes back together so i can start riding again.the elf is fun but its just not cutting it.if all goes well my parts should be in on tuesday,so if clay-b-ahhh has the fork done it shold all go together quick but probably not for the ride tues night.holla at you.

oh and the tree biz is winding down so i might actually have time to chill this week.call when you dont work.imma try to hook up with joe tomorrow to chill as i anticipate work will blow.

late-murder

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
hopefully i get my cast off on wednesday. ill be ready for next weeks street ride.....real street though. none of that jump off 3 stairs sh it. skatepark and techy riding.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
why do you have a cast on and what did you break?is it gonna hurt your riding once you get it off?injuries suck, good luck on the recovery.i broke my radius earlier this year,it sucked.i think ive got a pretty good system for a speedy recovery so if you want some tips ill tell you what works for me.
late-T

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
did they hook you up with any permanent hardware?
i got titanium with mine but i guess thats the least they could do for around twelve large.good luck

everyone else-
was the street ride as super sick as was promised or what?wheres the pics.we need more pics in the texas forum.especially if theyre goin off.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
got a call from dirty, but our paths never crossed that nite. but i didn't bring my camera anyhows. i agree, tho, mb, we need more pics. i'm looking to get published so anyone willing to ride sicko trails and do it over and over for the camera, contact me.

Project

Yeti Boy

Chimp
Aug 11, 2003
Austin Tx REPRESENT!!
i just got some permanent hardware in my jaw it sucks so much ass. I look like jay leno its kinda funny really. Im off the bike for 3 monthes though:dead: :mad: not to mention my mouth is rubber banded shut this ****ing sucks so much and im in mad pain.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Originally posted by Yeti Boy
i just got some permanent hardware in my jaw it sucks so much ass. I look like jay leno its kinda funny really. Im off the bike for 3 monthes though:dead: :mad: not to mention my mouth is rubber banded shut this ****ing sucks so much and im in mad pain.
What happened?

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
b*tch i got a bike and i hope it dont rain
cuz im cruisin by the cut and im headed down main
break a left on capitol headed for the tower
lookin at my watch and im checking on the hour
cuz time rides by when youre having fun
and im the two wheeled madman whos always on the run

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
lets think,
its someone who knows me and dirty and who has recently come onto the board but has knowledge of the scene for some time now.my hypothesis are
igotfreeridejoe
igotaugizzle
igotaclay-b-ahh
igotBTS

anyone else have any ideas?

oh and by the way just in case yall were wondering,the snow in angelfire is primo right now.the hot tub is hot,the house is still fat, and yes ,you wish you were here.hookers.
be back on the first to talk more poop.lates-T

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
t you fussy, so the snow is good. There was a lot of talk that it wasn't. so have we found out who igotapussy is. I think its auggizzle don't you t. well anyways its raining here at home and me and claybah and freeride are playing some ps2 and chefin it.
o and t jumped the big hole on town lake. Me, freeride and jr went for a street ride. Jr got pics of it to show some of the fools whats up, so they well be up soon.