Quantcast

Summer Break Summary...

well, we've done quite alot of work this summer and finally got some decent pics of our shtuff...

we didnt spend a whole lot of time on our trails at the Duck Pond near our houses, but what time was spent there was full of laboring over our new creation (which now is R.I.P. because of douchebag environmentalists who think they are law...)

anyways, we finished the stunt the week of Independence Day...:

butter

drop-end

Cory hittin it

perfect aiming!!!

last run

me on the reconstructed top berm of our berms trail... called Rail-To-Rail...

drifting the 2nd one

deep in the 1st berm in the triple switchback

bustin out

and now for our most recent 100 degree ride in Calaveras:

messing around on the mountain board(i want to take off the brake, but its Cory's board...)

powerslides and faces...

pickup truck of a backpack:

cory hittin the drop on the HT

over to the sand berm...

and the now famous between us shot...

me looking like a douchebag

tracks in the foot-deep sand

now over to the final destination- the 30'er
Cory

Tableinson

hittin it for the first time on the HT

2nd

me for the first time ever on MY bike

a few runs later

another view

Carnage from me not thinking too well...
i got my finger wedged in between my chainguide roller and my blunt chainring teeth... good god it hurt so bad... straight to my bone

the blood adds a nice cosmetic touch... murderous monsters

now ive got a two week trip to Lake Tahoe planned to start next week, and with all the riding i'm going to be doing and how much one of my uncles is into photography, plan on seeing a bunch of new pics up here soon...

Sep 17, 2006
1997 cheeta prowler. Originally set up for 5-6 inches of travel, but now mutated to fit Bryce's strange and totally unique riding style. Currently 8" in the front and 9.5" in the back with 18" of BB height :eek:! I personally struggle to ride that thing even though it's magic on hard hits and slow speed tech stuff, but I've seen Bryce put it to good use so I know it definately works, if you can just figure out what to do when you're standing a mile off the ground :bonk:

its crazy stable over everything with the 3" of extending wheelbase!!!
haha, the thing is so jacked up... even though it probably looks ugly to everyone, i'll tell you one thing, its one of the more fun bikes ive ever ridden... 53lbs., 9.5 inches of travel and no pedal-bob whatsoever, its trippy...

i need to get it fixed though, i cracked the top tube less than a millimeter away from the headtube weld and need to get it rewelded and gussetted... not like theres any warranty on it... and its not like i'm in the manhunt for some money for a new frame.

dude, this bike is the friggin warranty executioner...

i'm up in Tahoe right now and searching for a new crankset, because i snapped mine in half yesterday dropping off the log ride/transfer on the new (and very lame) Dardanelles trail... got footage of it though... and the one footed five mile ride the rest of the way down the trail

the trail is all pretty easy, theres still a buttload of rocksa and boulders, and theres some rad lines through the burnt area from the plane crash a few years ago, but all in all, i wouldnt like it as a payoff for that hike from the 89...