Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi Shane :wavingkitty:

Off to the ski train with Mariko in a few minutes. It'll be pushing around slush at Winter Park but still fun.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Sunday. I was fidgety as hell last night so sleep was a little broken. Coffee will help. I'll run and and ride at some point today. Wife has some all girls brunch thing later, so I'll go play then. 55 degrees today!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woooo slept in I actually got over 8 hours o sleep. body feels recovered from yesterdays bike ride. Going to try and get out again today before this next storm hits. Suppose to get up to 8" of rain in the hills and winds to 50mph....major shit is going to go down around northerd California if the forecast is correct.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My legs were tired from yesterdays 30 mile windfest but inspite of that I headed out today for another ride. Not much wind compared to yesterday but I still knew it was there. I got a rear tire flat at mile 6 and a front tire flat at mile 15, glad I carry spare tubes. Just after changing the front tire it started to rain and continued off an on for the last 16 miles of the ride. My bike is filthy as are my riding clothes. Neoprene booties are the best thing on wet rides, no cold or wet feet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My legs were tired from yesterdays 30 mile windfest but inspite of that I headed out today for another ride. Not much wind compared to yesterday but I still knew it was there. I got a rear tire flat at mile 6 and a front tire flat at mile 15, glad I carry spare tubes. Just after changing the front tire it started to rain and continued off an on for the last 16 miles of the ride. My bike is filthy as are my riding clothes. Neoprene booties are the best thing on wet rides, no cold or wet feet.

How's that jacket working out for you?

Also, screw booties. Waterproof shoes are where it's at.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
who woulda thought the walking dead would have a smokey and the bandit easter egg...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Snowshoed 8 miles of trail this morning to help pack it down (whilst it was snowing the whole time). Built this wheel this afternoon. The Tyvek tape for tubeless added 6g.
16832389_10101056016346968_816478383181178031_n.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to OVT in N. Wilkesboro and rode all the trails. Half daylight and the rest night riding.

@jstuhlman work has been done to tweak some water-bar jumps to the point of it being a little like a high speed pump track in spots.

Railing corners and popping off stuff is fun. Just not sure if it's more fun solo, at night or kind of stupid. Probably both.

And post ride tacos Mexicanos were consumed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New King drive shell installed. All bearings replaced and everything was cleaned and lubed. 11th year going strong. New brake pads on the way. Old but still good ones will work for now.. No creaks for now. New BB will be needed soon. Need a new dose of stans because churning in the wet snow sucks... New Vertical Pro on the way also....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skiing was fun even though I didn't get in many runs at all. Neighbors were up at Winter Park so I met up with them, replete with delays getting started as they ate, drank shots (this at lunch, not dinner), etc.