Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode ride today to stretch out the legs after yesterdays mtb ride. Flew up the coast with a heavy tailwind. Then I got lucky and was caught by a group on the way home so I could draft most of the way back behind some strong riders. Bath, food, coffee and I think I need to open another bourbon stouts for dessert. Family is out of town just for the day so I am just going to chill and do nothing the rest of the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Carting kids to climbing in the Taga trike imminently.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got really tired from that road ride today. So I was "forced" to take a nap :-) The joy of being alone in the house. Mtb is still number one but a good road ride once in a while is nice too. It helps I have an amazing seaside route right outside my door. Denmark has little hills but plenty of wind to make up for the lack of climbing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
legs are stiff from yesterdays ride so I'm going to go out and do it all over again:banana:
:stupid:

Yesterdays ride really kicked my ass. Going out for a ride this after noon that will be about a quarter of the distance and climbing, but will feature moar high speed hijinx and off camber funz.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went for a ride, got bitten by an off leash dog.

Sheriff and Park Rangers were great, scoured the park and found the owner and dog.

Now I just have to hope I don't start foaming at the mouth and develop a fear of sunlight...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
awesome ride this morning in cool conditions. got out before leafers invaded the place too. sipping beer from my local brewery, and about to roast a beer can chicken. it's beautiful out, cool and sunny... hope everyone had a good weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
got a table saw yesterday, now my jimmy deans are safe from removal
You got a new fancy one with blade stopping gizmos?

Sheriff and Park Rangers were great, scoured the park and found the owner and dog.

Now I just have to hope I don't start foaming at the mouth and develop a fear of sunlight...
I saw Mrs. 6th's post on the trail monitor. I'd go to the urgent care and have them bill her insurance now that you have her info from the rangers…

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

"Don't worry, he's friendly!"

Water is what you become afraid of. Specifically, drinking it. Rabies is a fucked up way to go. :no:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I saw Mrs. 6th's post on the trail monitor. I'd go to the urgent care and have them bill her insurance now that you have her info from the rangers…
"Don't worry, he's friendly!"

Water is what you become afraid of. Specifically, drinking it. Rabies is a fucked up way to go. :no:
Dog was current on vaccinations and is now quarantined for 10 days. Owner was cited for dog off leash and for the biting, class 2 misdemeanor.

Going to see if my leg has fallen off or turned black in the morning before heading to urgent care or doc.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
4821BC0D-8CA5-4850-AF54-ABE88FDD28DA.jpeg
Great ride today 12.9miles. Longest ride in a long time.

Looking to buy a bash guard and a chain guide if anybody has one to get rid of.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Make sure to go to the doctor and send her the bill. Hitting people in the pocket-book for willful negligence is way more impactful than most other things.

I went for a bikee ride on my new whip today. I rediscovered that I really like riding bikes. I should def do it more often.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I pulled a groin muscle playing football. I got pummeled also. Got picked last and scored two touchdowns. One handed catch along the sideline for the TD!.They gave up after that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Are there iscg tabs on the frame? What kind of setup are you looking for? Lose the big ring for a bash? Single chainring?
No tabs on the frame. I’m looking to go to a single 32 chainring with a bash on the outside and something to keep the chain on

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No tabs on the frame. I’m looking to go to a single 32 chainring with a bash on the outside and something to keep the chain on
stosh, if you use a new narrow-wide chainring you probably won't have many issues with dropping a chain.
(less still if you use a clutch derailleur)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Im like 99.9% sure I have what you'll need. First gen e13 lg1 (first gen taco style) and an iscg adapter.

Is it external bb?