Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dog was current on vaccinations and is now quarantined for 10 days. Owner was cited for dog off leash and for the biting, class 2 misdemeanor.

Going to see if my leg has fallen off or turned black in the morning before heading to urgent care or doc.
how bad?

having been bit by plenty of dogs working at vet clinics...the only thing i went to a doctor for was to get a cat bite cleaned out and stitches for a iguana bite..

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Back from teh Whistler. Bruised but not broken so that’s a plus. It poured Friday and rained pretty good on and off Saturday. Feels good to be back home and see the wife and kiddos, as much as I love it up there.

Recovering from my LZ dirt nap. Feeling ok, just road rashes all the everywhere and a black eye, but I can’t really complain since that’s the worst of my ails. I’m sure I’ll be popular at work tomorrow.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yea but that costs money. Per stoshs other thread he's trying to do this on a budget.
Thanks for understanding.
I think at some point I will swap out the rear cassette and derailleur to something that works better than the 8speed I have now. I rode all day yesterday only using the front middle chainring and it works well for where I ride. I realized I'll never go to a single speed but I think if I run a 1x9 or 1x8 I'll be in good shape for where I typically ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Something that only exists for 10, 11, 12 speed drive trains.

Also, figured you were on 9 speed. Narrow wide rings, as previously suggested, won't work with it.
I have been debating going to 9 in the back at some point. Also, I noticed last night that I need to replace the center chainring in the front as it looks like it's from the Ozarks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have been debating going to 9 in the back at some point. Also, I noticed last night that I need to replace the center chainring in the front as it looks like it's from the Ozarks.
If it's that worn, be sure to check your chain. If it's stretched, it'll need replaced. I'd honestly suggest replace the cassette too, they all wear together.