Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have come to love junk mail. All these people trying to sell me shit or get my money, little do they know they're helping heat my house.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Discovered on dog walk that USPS left a giant box on my doorstep yesterday. Tires and ///motorcycle parts are here! I guess, weather permitting, I'll be spending the weekend reassembling the scooter. Not sure how I feel about that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wife left me solo with kids for dinner and bedtime, as she went out with her friends to see one of our neighbors walk in a local fashion show. On the upside the Thai food was good, the kids ate well and were asleep well before 8, and the wife apparently gets frisky with much alcohol in her.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
any reason why my old copy of photoshop elements 10 is refusing to recognize the serial number.....seems odd....or is it really that old?

EDIT: figured out....brain dead.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I still don’t know what patchouli is.

Solo with the boys too. Gonna head to the pool and have a splash around, methinks.

Highly doubt my wife will come home drunk and frisky. Ah well.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got out early for my last long-ish run of this training cycle. 13.1 miles at 6:56 pace. I was instructed not to run hard, so I didn't. Cold weather plus losing 10 pounds makes for faster running. My workout was actually 90 minutes but I ran an extra 55 seconds to hit the half marathon distance. No real runner would stop at 13 miles.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Headlight bulbs that aren't user friendly to replace = kill list
Agreed with this. Replacing bulbs on our 2006 Prius or on my friend's ~2008 RSX was a knuckle-skinning, working-in-a-dark-tiny-hole pain in the ass.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
'01 Odyssey: remove battery and other assorted shit to replace driver-side. :mad:
05 Impreza was like this.

My wife's 2014 outback requires the wheel well covers to be removed. :stosh:
Also, if they mount anything like our old Subaru did, be careful that those stupid little plastic tabs don't break for the clip. If broken your only option is to replace the whole headlight assembly.

Fuck Subaru. :mad:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I still don’t know what patchouli is.
Patchouli is the distilled essence of pure evil. While it is mostly used to conceal the decomposing body odor of recently deceased hippies who are still able to walk, talk and be generally annoying. One whiff is enough to send a rational man into a blind, murderous rage with the nearest blunt object. And the stench lingers long in the air after the hippy has left. Contact with patchouli can ruin clothes, upholstery, carpet, and anything else in your life that you appreciate. Homes have to be razed, cars totaled, and lives destroyed.

Be very thankful you are not familiar with this abomination.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Patchouli is the distilled essence of pure evil. While it is mostly used to conceal the decomposing body odor of recently deceased hippies who are still able to walk, talk and be generally annoying. One whiff is enough to send a rational man into a blind, murderous rage with the nearest blunt object. And the stench lingers long in the air after the hippy has left. Contact with patchouli can ruin clothes, upholstery, carpet, and anything else in your life that you appreciate. Homes have to be razed, cars totaled, and lives destroyed.

QFT

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Thank you to a root on an off camber section of trail, I once again ate shit and straddled a tree.

Today was nothing like yesterday. Temps raised a few degrees mid-ride and the snow really started to thaw out. It went from okay, to just pushing in every corner. Good to get out and ride, but what a slog-fest.

Ate breakfast and talked endlessly with an old friend.

Pedaled the Moonlander with Bob trailer, chainsaw, and other gubbins a long way over ridges and whatnot cleaning up from the Big Wind. The latter half of the trip, the trailer's tire was flat or very close to it. I will probably feel it tomorrow.

One of my younger buddies met me late in the ride. Would like to sleep with her but...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Ate breakfast and talked endlessly with an old friend.

Pedaled the Moonlander with Bob trailer, chainsaw, and other gubbins a long way over ridges and whatnot cleaning up from the Big Wind. The latter half of the trip, the trailer's tire was flat or very close to it. I will probably feel it tomorrow.

One of my younger buddies met me late in the ride. Would like to sleep with her butt...
FYP

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So if I bet you your team is going to lose and you get all in my face. Then raise the stakes in front of all your friends and call me idiot after I fed your fat ass, gave you beer and snacks. And when your beloved cowboys lose badly. Just like I said they would. Fuck you. You have to pay me. I never bet on football. Go Eagles! A Grand is a Grand (1000). If your excuse for not paying me is that after you raised the stakes you were somehow unaware of how much a grand is matters very little to me. Zero fucks given....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Thank you to a root on an off camber section of trail, I once again ate shit and straddled a tree.

Today was nothing like yesterday. Temps raised a few degrees mid-ride and the snow really started to thaw out. It went from okay, to just pushing in every corner. Good to get out and ride, but what a slog-fest.
oh eff all that white stuff

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Today's achievement level is zero. Not liking this cold, dark and rainy crap. Tomorrow, there will be riding. Wet, slimy, leaf covered roots type of riding. Did I mention I don't like Fall ?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode my local loop from home, large sections of the trail are ice after hikers packed down all the snow from earlier in the week through the warmer weather we've had since then...kill list.