Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode 22km on the beach yesterday. I think it was the beer filled packs that kept it entertaining.

Feeling lazy today. Just going to slap on some boots and go for a quick hike. Loading the bike and gear up sounds like wayyyyy too much work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
according to my bank card....i was in stockholm this morning.....if only it were true....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
7 inches of white wet mess on the ground this morning, likely not very rideable because of slushy qualities. Moar snow coming soon.
In other news, my 5X died in the backapack during my ride yesterday. It won't wake up or show any signs of accepting charge, I guess the dreaded sudden death syndrome killed it. Luckily the new S8 is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Cat lost her shit. She has been crying her face off. All day and night. She wants food. Unless I stand in the kitchen she will not eat. She then will cry more. I take her to the vet. Shes fine. No charge from the vet as she is obviously in perfect health.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My Cat lost her shit. She has been crying her face off. All day and night. She wants food. Unless I stand in the kitchen she will not eat. She then will cry more. I take her to the vet. Shes fine. No charge from the vet as she is obviously in perfect health.
Pussies, they always get ya

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Christmas party this morning. Connected with a bunch of people I haven't seen in ages. It was super nice. Kids were really good too. But the was a ton of people, and it turns out my wife is a bit agoraphobic. Who knew?

When we got home, she went for a run while I got the fat bike ready, and I was able to get a loop in before dark. First fatbike ride of the season. Conditions were pretty good. A few more snow falls and some cold weather to freeze the swampy bits and we'll be in full swing. I miss the summer rides already. Still, I can't complain: there's not enough snow to ski, and too much snow for the skinny, so at least it gives me something to do...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
5x randomly woke up after I'd tried an LG charger instead of a Google Pixel charger. :think: Magnets?
A little used Magic Mary refuses to hump on the rim in my attempt to set it up tubeless. I'll probably eff it and use a tub instead.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ChoLon was tasty. Try the sweet onion and gruyere soup dumplings and the pork belly buns if you make out there.

Yo Yo Ma also made for a very enjoyable concert. Would have been even better if getting out of the convention center garage wasn't a 20 minute clusterfuck. Oh well.