Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Why a letter as opposed to a face to face interaction?
both. I will hand the letter to him at a face to face meeting and say "I'm resigning, here's my letter, my last day will be X" and hopefully we will hash out what needs to happen over the next couple weeks to ease the transition.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I just had one of the most fun rides I've ever had. 4" of powder at Buffalo Creek and those downhills were amazing fun through the snow.

edit: 11.5miles, 1800ft vert and about 3.5hours of fun. Here's an action shot of wifey about to make an impromptu snow angel.View attachment 127876
You are still broken in the brain.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fun fact. john oates lived in the tiny town in western CT that i grew up in.

MIL hung with the kids yesterday and today while my sick wife and i escaped the kids to durham. given that she felt like crap, it wasn't as fun as it could have been, but still nice to get some peace and quiet. Picked up some good deals at REI garage sale, drank some decent beers and ate some decent food, and saw Darkest Hour.

trying to plan out our summer this week, as camps fill up quick. what a logistical headache.

also prepping to go "skiing" this weekend, which my wife gets all fired up to do every year for some reason. PREPARE THE KILL LIST.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Probably not that hard to score in Pioneer Park in SLC.
The deal is that I get to listen to whatever I want on the drive down and back, and I get to go to Moab solo in October.
Fair deal.