Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I should ride bikes.

But then I also have more house painting nonsense to do this afternoon.

Not sure which I dislike more, garden maintenance or house maintenance.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another crash on the easy trail system. This one even bigger than the last one. Clipped a pedal on a big rock in chicane at the end of one section and flew into another big rock in the chicane face first. At least no concussion or broken bones but my face got several big scrapes, shoulder and knees. Not been the best fall for me with my riding. I need to slow down a little and just enjoy the slower pace of fall.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
HBD JK

drinking espresso. I need to go out to the camper and pull the doughballs out of the fridge and bake some bread for my friends. Yardwork and getting my EMT shit together. I have two horse shows to work then its trailer the horse to Kentucky for the National Finals.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's race day. Might have a buyer for Lil Man's unridden backup bike. It was a good idea, but he never rode it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, chuckles. I ran 16 miles this morning and it was lovely outside. When I can wear shorts and a t-shirt but still need gloves, that's the best weather for a run. I finished that, then walked the foster dog for two miles.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Went for a ride with @rideit, The Canadian, and The Canadian's better half up da canyon. Them bastids is fast.

"New" trail at LOTB is like eleventy billion times better for the finish than the old trail. Two thumbs up.

ETA: I totally forgot to kick @rideit in the crotch. :rant:
DAMMIT @SkaredShtles - does this mean i have to kick @Full Trucker in the crotch tomorrow by proxy? or do we all just go to tahoe and kick @kidwoo in the crotch? i can't keep up. this is so confusing.

in other news, hbd @jonKranked! welcome to the official official adulting decade.

in other other news, moms finally let go today. no dislikes, it was long overdue. peace out, hester.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
DAMMIT @SkaredShtles - does this mean i have to kick @Full Trucker in the crotch tomorrow by proxy? or do we all just go to tahoe and kick @kidwoo in the crotch? i can't keep up. this is so confusing.

in other news, hbd @jonKranked! welcome to the official official adulting decade.

in other other news, moms finally let go today. no dislikes, it was long overdue. peace out, hester.
Woah, your mom passed away ? :(

Have fun in the Other Pisgah tomorrow. Wish I could be there but I have to be in the studio.