Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went for a ride with @rideit, The Canadian, and The Canadian's better half up da canyon. Them bastids is fast.

"New" trail at LOTB is like eleventy billion times better for the finish than the old trail. Two thumbs up.

ETA: I totally forgot to kick @rideit in the crotch. :rant:
SS actually showed up for a ride this morning! In other news, the new Lair o The Bear 'downhill' trail does not go downhill completely. It does on a map, ai guess. Good stuff, though.
:panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Awesome weekend for mucking about on bikes. Only downside was two gomers on e-bikes cheering people riding analog bikes at the top of the mountain like it was rarer than summiting K2.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
riding analog bikes at the top of the mountain like it was rarer than summiting K2.
I can't even fathom how people do that on a real bicycle

Want to lobby to get boost mode on ebikes mandatorily named by law 'ego boost?'

And eco mode called ''no really, you're still totally pedaling this thing champ"

I'll be in a wheelchair soon so need to establish some goals rooted in a personal passion

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife had seen a TikTok where they used solar garden lights and trick or treat pumpkins to make cool lanterns. I made 4 for the wife, then a dude down the street made like 30 and covered his whole yard. They were $12 each to make, I'm not that hardcore. :rofl:

PXL_20231009_015818962.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
The wife had seen a TikTok where they used solar garden lights and trick or treat pumpkins to make cool lanterns. I made 4 for the wife, then a dude down the street made like 30 and covered his whole yard. They were $12 each to make, I'm not that hardcore. :rofl:

View attachment 201741
You should totally go down there blackout drunk, and challenge him to a greased wrestling match or something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

View attachment 201741
People spend stupid money on holiday decorations. Just go gather up some roadkill and strew it about your yard. Bonus free decorations when the carrion birds arrive.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
People spend stupid money on holiday decorations. Just go gather up some roadkill and strew it about your yard. Bonus free decorations when the carrion birds arrive.
Yeah, his yard is literally covered with shit. 12' tall blow up things, all sorts of fake spider webs, big light up skulls, a light that shines shit on the house, it's nuts. There are 3 houses in my hood that go stupid. One was up first week of September. :rofl:

This is all I've done and y'all have seem my Grinch. I think I spent $20 on the Grinch because I had the scrap plywood already, just some paints.