Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The same way I feel when they call me a white ni**er. I can justify choking a bitch out a lot easier then you to qualify....

If you pronounce Niger, Ni**er then you're just a asshole....
Um, yeah, not at all what "country dumb" means in the South. When a Southerner says someone is country dumb, it means they may appear dumb as a brick, but are actually quite sly and therefore not to be trusted.

Example, there is a local plumber, who is fat, talks with a slow drawl and seems not too bright. In reality he's a slick real estate mogul, who's made a ton of money. He is the very definition of country dumb.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
standing in for the pedantic one:

Polecat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Skunk.
For other uses, see Polecat (disambiguation).

European polecat
Polecat is the common name for mammals in the order Carnivora and subfamily Mustelinae. Polecats do not form a single taxonomic rank; the name is applied to several species broadly similar to European polecats, the only species native to the British Isles.

In the United States, the term polecat is sometimes applied to the black-footed ferret, a native member of the Mustelinae, and (loosely) to skunks, which are only distantly related.

Despite the name, polecats are more closely related to dogs than cats, which is why they belong to the suborder of Caniformiae.

In Canada, the term polecat is sometimes applied to electric utility linemen.

Taxonomy[edit]
According to the taxonomic theory proposing two subfamilies within Mustelidae, the polecats are classified as:

Subfamily Mustelinae

A more recent classification based on genetic analysis suggests that Mustelidae should be divided into eight subfamilies, one of which is the Mustelinae.[1]

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
standing in for the pedantic one:

Polecat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Skunk.
For other uses, see Polecat (disambiguation).

European polecat
Polecat is the common name for mammals in the order Carnivora and subfamily Mustelinae. Polecats do not form a single taxonomic rank; the name is applied to several species broadly similar to European polecats, the only species native to the British Isles.

In the United States, the term polecat is sometimes applied to the black-footed ferret, a native member of the Mustelinae, and (loosely) to skunks, which are only distantly related.

Despite the name, polecats are more closely related to dogs than cats, which is why they belong to the suborder of Caniformiae.

In Canada, the term polecat is sometimes applied to electric utility linemen.

Taxonomy[edit]
According to the taxonomic theory proposing two subfamilies within Mustelidae, the polecats are classified as:

Subfamily Mustelinae

A more recent classification based on genetic analysis suggests that Mustelidae should be divided into eight subfamilies, one of which is the Mustelinae.[1]
I was right. I had no idea wtf I was talking about. Thanks for the affirmation.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am